milkabum's Character Costumes! - No requests until further notice

uh oh i saved the pic and went to image shack but....when i hosted it , it had little numbers under it and... it was super small
what do i do now??

When it says (before you upload, with browse and all that) there's a box that says 'remove size/resolution bar from thumbnail?' - check that box and the numbers go away. Then copy and paste hotlink for forums #1 into your signature :) Sorry I can't curve it, then I'd have to make a whole new helmet. It's an image, not like a 3D ball I could move around.

Hi A Friend Told Me About This Thread And If Its Not To Much Trouble I'd Like To Have One =)I'm Sorry But IDK How To Take Pictures Of My VMK Character Could You Meet Me In VMK On Aug.5th? I Get Of My Flight On Aug.4th But VMK WIll be Closed By Then

I just want to share that I can also do these :)
I probably wont do much though...

Here's a few samples of my work:

peterpanav6.jpg

^Renpener being Peter Pan
queeniefinaluw3.jpg

^GrapeWillow being the Queen of Hearts
tikibluefinalha7.jpg

^CL_BlueReap doing the "I'm replacing my body with a tiki" look
-------------------------------
I'll be glad to help if needed :)
~Ren

Dr.Pluto said:
hey how do i gte my guy from vmk.com on my siggy

Simple,

1) In VMK, just pose your character just how you want him, and press 2 buttons on your key board: Alt + PrtScn

2) After that, go to Paint (program on your computer) and crop the picture just how you want it. Remember where you saved it!

3) Then, Go to http://imageshack.us/ and upload your picture

4) Last, put the code they give you under the name "Hotlink for forums 1" into your signature. Preview your signature to see if it works!

If so, save your signature, and enjoy it :)

I'm sorry! I didn't even see you mention it. I had the idea for it before she opened the thread. I mean, you can use the idea, why should I care? But I'd rather you not use that one, since it is my character... I mean that in the most polite way possible.

don't worry, i decided that i only need 1 signature character (besides, i couldn't fit another one in my signature, lol!).

1. If you make costumes, please use different shades as if the costume were real. Use the lighting effect too, please.
2. I am very busy so I might have to hold the other cotumes until Monday or Tuesday.

Bluemonkeyboy they need to fill out a form- hold your horses.

milkabum said:
1. If you make costumes, please use different shades as if the costume were real. Use the lighting effect too, please.
2. I am very busy so I might have to hold the other cotumes until Monday or Tuesday.
Ty! so much for my new vmk person, u are a awesome drawer, i stink at drawing...i am 12 just like u. thanks for doing a great job!:)

Renpener said:
I just want to share that I can also do these :)
I probably wont do much though...

Here's a few samples of my work:

peterpanav6.jpg

^Renpener being Peter Pan
queeniefinaluw3.jpg

^GrapeWillow being the Queen of Hearts
tikibluefinalha7.jpg

^CL_BlueReap doing the "I'm replacing my body with a tiki" look
-------------------------------
I'll be glad to help if needed :)
~Ren
Ren your awesome at it:) good work on the queen person lol

Sorry but some of the photos didn't fit guidelines. Here are the original photos I have saved, if yours is missing message me. The mermaid photo did fit, so you can keep that one lol. All other singles should be fine. :

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter