milkabum's Character Costumes! - No requests until further notice

milkabum said:
Sorry but some of the photos didn't fit guidelines. Here are the original photos I have saved, if yours is missing message me. The mermaid photo did fit, so you can keep that one lol. All other singles should be fine. :

hey my brother who races just reminded me that the helmet you drew is a old fashioned 1 this is how they look now hold on..... a mouth piece thing

these pics are cool! i wonder could i try to make a pic...
anyway...

i made an evil queen one.
queenlc4.png
[/URL][/IMG]

back round pirate treasure room next to all the gold

broder light green 5

clothes and asorwes narruto hait the little head band shurikin the point thing in other hand life saver(green) naruto shoes pants and shirt

title at the top jmdude

i was reading your past post i don't want to me 12 now i am 10 and a half

hey, can you make me a pic for my sig. i got 2 vmk acounts. 1 is Ammanda and i want her to have her hair in a pony tail and a small red dress, border 3, background flames if you can. my other girl is BestFoxyRoxyGirl. i want her to have baggy bluejeans and a black jacket with a neckulus, border 3, background white with the words BAD GIRL in a curly front not to fancy. plz. :artist: and i will take my on shot if you tell my how. thx.

jmdude, stop thinking about yourself when there are others also waiting. If it was ready I would post it, it's common sense.

Like I said, I'm too busy and I'll catch up on them on Monday or Tuesday.

milkabum said:
I'll get to it :) But does that mean you want something like mine?
Here's something I thought the Zeta girls might like:
Awww, that is such a cute dress!
If only had a a screenshot of Little JamesLynn. She'd look awesome in the Zeta costume.
You do some awesome work, milkabum. You are very talented.

Insted can you make
Name: Amannda
Border: 3 (pink)
Outfit: Angel wings and gold halo
Backgrond: clouds (word Angel in fancy front)

Now BestFoxyRoxyGirl
Border: 3 (black)
Outfit: Devil horns and tail
Bakgrond: Flames (word Devil in same fancy front)

Sorry I chaned it I thought about it last night.

Background Choice: On the clouds in fantasyland Or in a space area in tomorrowland
Border (if so please say which thickness) : 3 and a soft blue
Clothing and accesories: pajamas, keep my herbie sock/shoes on though please
Names and/or phrase : Sweet Dreams, SnowSally
Screenshot (if available) :
me.jpg
Or
me2.jpg

hey everyone! i am helping milkabum(ask if you don't believe me).

i have gotten the punk person done. here you go!

1040gr9.png

remember to fill out a form!

dog, Like I said to everyone else, people before you don't have there's done yet and yes you are being greedy. Other's have been waiting paitently and you are asking me to immediatley rush to yours. Esspecially if I specifically said that I would wait until Monday or Tuesday with others in line. No more begging or asking if it is done please.

And yes pop is helping, but I will also make the ones you requested.

Sorry to those helping, but I can't control which image someone would like.
Keep up the great work guys!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter