MK: Mailed back to you!

Updated to here. please let me know if I need to make any changes.

Dreamer & Wisher -- your package arrived today. I am sure there will be happy swappers in your groups! Thanks for the gifts -- it helps keep my envy under check.

Sanapps package arrived today too. No one will believe this is her first swap!

I've been injured for the past 2 days, so I didn't get out of the house until this morning! They are on their way, though!! :thumbsup2

Hopemax and mom3xboys -- your package arrived on Saturday and was promptly hidden away from my litlle guests. I have not yet opened them, but they did get here safely.

Boxes galore!!

SIOH
disney_rider
TinkerBean
SusieStone
Rlovew
Tinkryansmom
Tigger1221

My very nice mail carrier had them wrapped in a plastic bag to keep them dry.

This is going to be a very fun day!

That was quick!!! I wish I was going to be home when these came back. I am having them sent to my mom's house so they will be safe. I won't see them until May 27th!!!

Boxes galore!!

SIOH
disney_rider
TinkerBean
SusieStone
Rlovew
Tinkryansmom
Tigger1221

My very nice mail carrier had them wrapped in a plastic bag to keep them dry.

This is going to be a very fun day!

Glad mine made it there on the first try this time!

A big thanks to my DH since I unpackaged swaps and took photos and did the ABC swap sign ups all day long!

I am very sorry to those of you whose packages arrived to day -- it is all a blur and I can't think whose items are whose right now -- so no personal compliments. It was all so lovely. I appreciate your generous gifts.

Mine is officially postal. And I mailed it from my mom's post office in Central NJ so you should get it quickly!

Thanks for the update! No packages today. Still waiting to hear from Faith&Hope and Notesfortheheart.

Update:

Has anyone heard from Faith&Hope? I think she posted a while ago that her stuff was complete but I don't have it. I will check today to make sure I just didn't forget to mark it as received.

Happypooh said she will overnight it tonight or tomorrow.

berarbear lives close by and will drop it off to me.

If I have everything by May 2nd, I can swap it out and get it mailed by May 9th. However, if I don't have everything, I'll need to wait to start until May 13th. I am sorry for the delay. This is such an enormous swap, I need to be able to dedicate a whole day to getting it out, getting the boxes ready and swapping it out. I need a day when DH can make sure the kids don't get into it. I will you keep you posted.

I have been taking photos all along so they should be ready soon. I need to figure out how make slideshows rather than poasting one photo at a time.

I hope everything gets there soon. I think postal rates go up on May 12th.

I will send more money for postage if you can't send it out before.

THanks for hosting and good luck with swapping it all out.:worship:

I hope everything gets there soon. I think postal rates go up on May 12th.

I will send more money for postage if you can't send it out before.

THanks for hosting and good luck with swapping it all out.:worship:[/QUOTE

:scared1: :scared1:

No!!! I forgot. I'll get a babysitter if I have to.

]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter