MK: Mailed back to you!

I dont envy you having this much to sort and i can see why you'll need a full day to dedicate to it! Think you had the right idea taking photos as you went along! :worship: x

Fingers crossed that everything gets there ontime so that you an sort as planned. If you can't get it out by the 12th, then I'll send more $ to cover the postage increase.

Good luck on sorting this huge swap!! You've been a great hostess. Sure wish I lived closer so that I could give you some help in the sorting process.

Thanks!

Faith&Hope's package just arrived! Keeping my fingers crossed that the rest get here soon.

Thanks!

Faith&Hope's package just arrived! Keeping my fingers crossed that the rest get here soon.

Sorry I am in Florida vacationing. We are headed out for our 3rd DISNEY cruise in the morning!! Yeah!! If you ever get a chance to go on a Disney Cruise, you must do it! It is an experience of a lifetime!

I can't wait to get my items!!

ladies in Group O I think I forgot to send my spot can you each PM me your address so i can forward on the element for this.. thanks!

Group O: DL TOONTOWN FULL
1. Roger Rabbit's Cartoon Spin -- Hopemax
2. Mickey’s House -- faith&hope
3. Toontown Sign (like Hollywood sign) -- katdisney
4. Chip N Dale's Tree House -- Disney_Rider
5. Goofy's House – Tigger1221
6. Minnie’s House -- tinkryansmom

All packages are here! I am making boxes and getting ready for my all day and probably night swapping out event.

TinkerbellsFriend -- I just finished unpacking your box -- wow!! Such cute stuff. I especially love the shooping bag.

I will eventually get to adding in the rest of the photos, but I am in swapping mode now.

Oooohhhh -- bearbear I love your stuff too! thanks so much for the SW topper -- it is my favorite piece and I always take a ton of photos on the ride!

Hi all...I need addresses for all the people in group C - my donalds boat didn't make the standards and needs to be redone...please PM me and I'll send it to you separately - sorry!

I finished swapping everything and am in the process of putting labels and postage on boxes. I hope to get to some to the PO today and the rest tomorrow. I will update later as they are officially postal.

I owe you a long invloved update on what you will be getting in your boxes and a photo update too. I hope to do that tonight, but it may be tomorrow night.

Thanks to all of you for your hostess gifts and cooperation throughout this swap.

I think you are all going to be happy when you open your boxes and see the wonderful things the groups has created. The photos are fun to look it, but the actual pieces are so much better in person.

Susan, thanks for hostessing this - this was a HUGE swap

Rhonda

ooh! i cant wait to see the stuff!! from the photos it all looks so good - wish i'd signed up for more!

thanks for hostessing Susan!!! x

I have groups as well that didn't make the standards, that I will be redoing this weekend and mailing out. I will contact everyone in the groups

123SA - you've done a wonderful job with this swap! What a monumental task to sort all of that out, and you've done it so quickly! Thank you! :worship:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter