I don't think my Judy Hopps ears and tail will arrive in time. It's detained in Vancouver, waiting for inspection. Etsy ears cost CAD75 to ship to Toronto. I am not crafty but I am going to make my own ears and tail. I am try to make ears on crocodile hair clips. I have a pair of reindeer antlers with hair clips. It's too much effort to get faux fur to start from scratch. I found these bunny key rings. Their ears are about 4 inches long. I am planning to cut the ears out and stuff something in for the Judy ears and use the head as the tail after removing the eyes. Is this feasible?

IMG_8277.JPG

I don't think my Judy Hopps ears and tail will arrive in time. It's detained in Vancouver, waiting for inspection. Etsy ears cost CAD75 to ship to Toronto. I am not crafty but I am going to make my own ears and tail. I am try to make ears on crocodile hair clips. I have a pair of reindeer antlers with hair clips. It's too much effort to get faux fur to start from scratch. I found these bunny key rings. Their ears are about 4 inches long. I am planning to cut the ears out and stuff something in for the Judy ears and use the head as the tail after removing the eyes. Is this feasible?

View attachment 253983

What did the Judy Hopps ears and tail look like on your original order? Are the ears 4" long or longer?

I think the stuffed bunny you posted could work but it would look too small for an adult. Do you have time to purchase a stuffed bunny at toysrus or a book store. I would even check out a used clothing store and kids resale shops.

I can go check out. The problem is grey bunny is hard to find. Thanks for the idea!

I can go check out. The problem is grey bunny is hard to find. Thanks for the idea!

Good luck! I get how hard finding specific things can be But I did find a stuffed pink pig purse! I'll post it with my Queen costume when completed. It's really cute! :D

Hi everyone, I have carefully read all the previous posts and can't find the answer to a question I have. If it's there and I've missed it I'm really sorry.

My first confession is that I am looking into this for 2018 so I have lots of time in hand.

I have booked an onsite stay with 7 day park hopper. With jet lag coming from the UK I know we will be awake early (ie 4/5am) so was thinking if I hit an early park an get back to the hotel for lunchtime we can nap (which both DD and I can easily do) and head back in for the party refreshed and more time zone adjusted. It wouldn't be the first day of our trip.

I see you can book 3 x FP with your MNSSHP ticket but is this on top of the 3 I get that day anyway?!?

So, for example I book my normal FP at AK 60 days out for the morning and also book MNSSHP FP 60 days out at MK.

Any help gratefully received.

Hi everyone, I have carefully read all the previous posts and can't find the answer to a question I have. If it's there and I've missed it I'm really sorry.

My first confession is that I am looking into this for 2018 so I have lots of time in hand.

I have booked an onsite stay with 7 day park hopper. With jet lag coming from the UK I know we will be awake early (ie 4/5am) so was thinking if I hit an early park an get back to the hotel for lunchtime we can nap (which both DD and I can easily do) and head back in for the party refreshed and more time zone adjusted. It wouldn't be the first day of our trip.

I see you can book 3 x FP with your MNSSHP ticket but is this on top of the 3 I get that day anyway?!?

So, for example I book my normal FP at AK 60 days out for the morning and also book MNSSHP FP 60 days out at MK.

Any help gratefully received.

Nope! You only get to book 3 FP per day. What has happened this year is people had to book their regular park days FIRST, then they were able to book FP for MNSSHP. Whether this will hold true for next year is unknown. Also on the second post are two links for FP questions, you might want to cut & paste this into your 2018 folder if you've created one.

Lastly, all the printable pdf's that I created will be updated as soon as I get confirmation. These pdf's will be your NEW go to source for 2018.

Last edited:
Amazing, thank you so much for clarifying.

I'll be watching all your trips with anticipation and getting excited for you from afar.

Nope! You only get to book 3 FP per day. What has happened this year is people had to book their regular park days FIRST, then they were able to book FP for MNSSHP. Whether this will hold true for next year is unknown. Also on the second post are two links for FP questions, you might want to cut & paste this into your 2018 folder if you've created one.

Lastly, all the printable pdf's that I created will be updated as soon as I get confirmation. These pdf's will be your NEW go to source for 2018.

UPDATE - Things are a changin'

I started a new thread called "Magic Shots - Current Listings" It will now house the MNSSHP - Magic Shots currently there is a temporary link on this thread.

As we near the First MNSSHP the Main Post on page one will become page two. Page One will house all confirmed information including updates and links to the Character List and Trick or Treat Locations pdf's providing you with immediate access. IOW no need to flip through pages & pages trying to find information :D

UPDATE - Things are a changin'

I started a new thread called "Magic Shots - Current Listings" It will now house the MNSSHP - Magic Shots currently there is a temporary link on this thread.

As we near the First MNSSHP the Main Post on page one will become page two. Page One will house all confirmed information including updates and links to the Character List and Trick or Treat Locations pdf's providing you with immediate access. IOW no need to flip through pages & pages trying to find information :D

:thanks: and :worship:

What's going on with your bunny ears and tail? I'll be going to JoAnn Fabric tomorrow. I changed DS & DH costumes for the party. I'll still be Queen of Hearts from Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland, DH will be White Rabbit - sort of Steam Punk, DS will be Knave of Hearts.

I'm currently working on Knave of Hearts
upload_2017-7-20_21-24-48.png

You see all that red piping on the sleeves :eek: :faint: Yep!

Here's DH costume I'll be working on next
upload_2017-7-20_21-26-28.png

Not so sure I'll have time to complete all the hand sewing on the jacket. :sad2:

What's going on with your bunny ears and tail? I'll be going to JoAnn Fabric tomorrow. I changed DS & DH costumes for the party. I'll still be Queen of Hearts from Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland, DH will be White Rabbit - sort of Steam Punk, DS will be Knave of Hearts.

View attachment 254623

You see all that red piping on the sleeves :eek: :faint: Yep!

Here's DH costume I'll be working on next
View attachment 254624

Not so sure I'll have time to complete all the hand sewing on the jacket. :sad2:

Wow! That is beyond me for sure!! Happy sewing!

Have been busy these two days with some errands to run. May visit Build a Bear Shop tomorrow to see if they have this bunny in stock. It's available online. I want to see if the ears are long enough. I want fur ears because DD's Nick ears and tail are in faux fur. It will be cuter to match the materials. Pixie dust!
IMG_8284.PNG

upload_2017-7-20_21-24-48-png.254623

FoxC63, have you seen the craft foam tutorials on EPBOT? (It's a Geek website that often offers cool craft tutorials.)

They show you how to take craft foam, score it (cut the little scallops in the armor, for instance), then paint it (maybe a dull gold color) then brush on and wipe off black paint. It would make that vest in a jiffy!!!

FoxC63, have you seen the craft foam tutorials on EPBOT? (It's a Geek website that often offers cool craft tutorials.)

They show you how to take craft foam, score it (cut the little scallops in the armor, for instance), then paint it (maybe a dull gold color) then brush on and wipe off black paint. It would make that vest in a jiffy!!!

::yes:: Oh yes I have! That's the direction I'm leaning towards, foam chest plate but I'm leaving it up to DH & DS to make you know father & son bonding time! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter