• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

MNSSHP - When are you going?

Here are sapper283 and twilight terror who we bumped into at the mnsshp!! very nice to meet you all too!!:)
DSCF2506.jpg

me and Ian as hippies :rotfl:

DSCF2510.jpg

Looking good there Netty!! :thumbsup2 My sister has the photos from that night on her camera and she hasn't done anything with them yet.

Great photos :thumbsup2 I see there are quite a few of us going 18/10... I will have my LGMHs and the bf and I will be dressed as Charlie Brown and Lucy from Peanuts (complete with Woodstock and Snoopy!) This along with our tattoos should make us pretty distinctive so if you spot us say hi :goodvibes

We'll be going on the 31st - Yes - I know the crowds will be minging, but as we're out there, any other night doesn't seem right - and we'll have four children with me and the good lady ages 3,7, and two of 68!

Once that's all done, we'll be waiting for the Christmas party in November.

... just as long as it's not as terrifying for the little ones as the DLRP Halloween party last year - just expecting that like with all things WDW has to offer it'll be a million and one times better than anything at DLRP! ;)

Time is getting closer and we have our tickets, costumes ready.

We have also done our own Trick or Treat bags - one for each of us.

This is mine

Grumpy.jpg

DWs

Tigger.jpg

DS

Stitch.jpg

DDs

Pluto.jpg

Grandmas

Mickey.jpg

Sis's

Dopey.jpg

Her Hubbys

Donald.jpg

And their DS Jack

Jack.jpg

And they all look like this on the back

Back.jpg

Hopefully they are not too big. Don't want the CMs thinking we are being greedy :rolleyes1

There are also a few Dis'ers going on the same night so do any of you fancy meeting up to say 'Hello' and get a group picture??

Bags look great Kenny, especially Bradley's, thats my fave.
Why is yours Grumpy? any significance? your choice or the families?:rotfl2:

Why is yours Grumpy? any significance? your choice or the families?:rotfl2:

I think it was the kids idea because they said it wasn't fair that I didn't have a particular character. I'm not sure why Grumpy either - hopefully thats not how they see me ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter