• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

MNSSHP - When are you going?

We've never been before and are really looking forward to it. I haven't seen any bad reviews on it to be honest - and I don't think I will go looking for them either. I would rather wait, go and make up my own mind.
I think with most things of this nature it is what you make of it. We are getting dressed up and are going to get into the swing of things. If we have a bad night it won't be for the lack of trying :thumbsup2

Personally I would avoid the last few nights of halloween parties as they get really busy, part of the appeal of MNSSHP nights for us is walk on rides. Done 4 or 5 (+2 at Disneyland, CA) and enjoyed every one, also done 2 Pirates and Princess parties which were just as good. If we are there and there is a party on we would do it, I am sure they are not for everyone but we like them.
I also believe you enjoy the evening more by dressing up, I know I do.

how many of you??!!

There will be only be 4 of us.....searching for the other 97:rotfl2:

It was the only thing all the family agreed on. DD4 wanted to be a princess and drew the line compleatly when DS10 sugested going as pirates and then nearly passed out when DH wanted to go as Disney Villans:rotfl:

Anyway, everyones happy now and DD can't wait to see cruella because she wants to say 'Ner ner you can't catch me'........I'm not sure she will actually be brave enough when she does see her!!!

I cant wait to go, it will be our first time....leaving in 1 week:banana:

Just bumping this so that anyone going can check who will be there.
Looks like a few Dis'ers are going tonight :hmghost:

We went last night, and now looking forward to our next party!!! We ended up staying until 1:30am! :lmao: Haven't had chance to add on the Halloween Party photos to Photopass account yet, of which there were loads last night, but will add a few pics as soon as I do! See everyone at the 22nd Sept party!!!

We went last night, and now looking forward to our next party!!! We ended up staying until 1:30am! :lmao: Haven't had chance to add on the Halloween Party photos to Photopass account yet, of which there were loads last night, but will add a few pics as soon as I do! See everyone at the 22nd Sept party!!!

Wow did they let you stay in the park after the official party hours? How cool :goodvibes

Oops, I meant 12:30am!!! :goodvibes

The characters and rides stop at midnight, when the party officially finishes, but it does take some time to get everyone out of the park. We were over in Fantasyland at midnight - got a Snow White (my sister) and the Seven Dwarfs picture just in time - and made a slow trek back through Tomorrowland to Main Street, stopping at the candy stops that were still dishing out on the way! :rotfl: There were plenty of people still behind us in the park, so it probably wasn't totally clear until after 1am!

It was 1:30am by the time we got back to OKW though. We parked in the self park at GF and it was a bit of a hike from the hotel to the car park, so that took us quite a while, and of course you go the long way around the monorail track from MK (CT - TTC - POLY - GF)

Hey! I know this may be a pretty daft question but.....

Can we just decide when we get there what day we want to do and be able to get tickets ok?

Were are going in a pretty big party, we have planned NOTHING (we just usually go with the flow!) apart from 2 wedding days in the 2 weeks (mine and my sisters)!

I dont really want to buy tickets before we go and be stuck to a particular day! Help, I dont want the little'uns to miss out!! pirate:

I think that will be a difficult one to answer purely because you won't know if they have sold all the tickets for that days events until you turn up and ask.
Up to now I think the only one that is sold out is 31st October but that may change as time goes on.

Thanks....:thumbsup2

Kind of expected Halloween to sell out....we would be going on about the 4th Oct and asking 'When have u got tickets over the next two weeks'.....hopefully *fingers crossed*, they will fit us in! :)

anyone going on the 22nd september-look out for a couple of hippies and come and say hi!!:thumbsup2

We were there on the 22nd and it was fab. Here is our pic with some fellow disers
DSCN0472.jpg

and here we are with Cruella

DSCN0506.jpg

We had a great time at the Halloween party and would definately do it again.

Nice pics Sapper383!!! Love the one with Cruella!! Glad to hear you had a good time. Still not sure how you managed to scare Cath seeing as we all knew you were just behind us - that was soooo funny!! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter