• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

MNSSHP - When are you going?

We're all taking our outfits with us as well. Will probably need a suitcase just for costumes ;)

I think we will be going 9/15. Going to wait till we get there to get tickets to make sure son will want to stay out that late or maybe that should be mom since he is such an earlier riser. Thinking about taking his star wars stuff from home and then looking for a costume at DHS. You think we can find something there at a reasonable price?

Might do the dalmatian thing someone mentioned here earlier, if that is ok? We have a dalmatian hat that we purchased at the state fair dog show that would go right along with that. Any other inexpensive adult costume ideas?

Wendy in VA

I have finally got around to sorting out my tickets! We only have two weeks before we go, no stress! :laughing: Anyway, we've all had a tough year, so we are going MNSSHP on 15th AND 22nd! :lmao: I think one of those dates (15th) has already been added to the list, but please could you add the second date! Thank you!

We're going on Oct 18th, can't wait. We last went to MNSSHP in 2004, when DD was a tiny Tinkerbell. Decided to all go in costume this time, but faries a thing of the past for DD now!

We shall be going on the 18th September, along with dis member Silverrose

This trip will be a great one...I have known Silverrose online for quite a few years, and this trip will be the first time we shall meet in real life (I am in the UK she lives in Nevada) and we both can't wait to finally meet! :cool1:

We shall be going on the 18th September, along with dis member Silverrose

This trip will be a great one...I have known Silverrose online for quite a few years, and this trip will be the first time we shall meet in real life (I am in the UK she lives in Nevada) and we both can't wait to finally meet! :cool1:

That's awesome! I hope you have a brilliant time, because of the party and because of the company!

I'm looking forward to our Dis Meet (see my siggie) and meeting a load of people from here this holiday, especially Wifey :flower3: Although I am very sad that wideeyes will no longer be joining us, and we'll have to wait another year to meet! :sad1:

Not decided if we're going to go back this year. We've done it the past 2 years in a row and this year we'll be going with our 14 month old...

But I love it so i'll probably cave when we're there.

We go on the 1st October!! :cool1:

Called into a T-Shirt printing shop this morning to get prices for personalised tees!!! :yay:

Us to Netty! We're 22nd! Most of us that are going to our Dis Meet at the Poly in the afternoon are then going onto the MNSSHP in the evening! Look out for Snow White, Sleeping Beauty and Cinderella in her carriage (wheelchair!)

Just booked the tickets for DH's birthday night - 31st October!! I know - it will probably be manic but it may be our only chance to ever be there on his birthday!

First time at MNSSHP and I was really excited until reading one of the threads on the main board slating the whole thing off - can anyone whose been before write something nice and positive to put me back in a good mood please!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter