modern day garage sale villas

Resurrecting a lot of old threads?

Yep. I searched for the issue we were having and responded to some...guess that that resurrects them. Forgive me. I don't come on here a lot anymore...just thought to come search on here after our less-than-stellar BWV unit this Thanksgiving. DH and I are fence-sitting on selling the DVC. I wanted to see if this was getting to be a more common issue or if we just had bad luck.

go to www.flickr.com and open a free account (if you have a yahoo account already, i think you can just link that). then upload a couple of pictures and come back to the DIS and link the pics...

The pics are on my phone. I am trying to email them to myself so I can send them to the Disney email that someone put in another thread and also post them here but whatever I'm doing isn't working. I'll have my DH help me when he gets home so hopefully I can post them up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter