I've been playing for a week and finally got to:

WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOTY

Wooo hoooty!
woohoo.gif

(Right? :confused3 )

Bbgrizzle said:
hiwaygal, who is Tar-jay?

:rotfl:

That came from a Target worshippers thread...it's the "European" pronunciation! :lmao:

hiwaygal said:
:rotfl:

That came from a Target worshippers thread...it's the "European" pronunciation! :lmao:

Oh!! Like Tar-zhea. That's what we call it too, I thought you were referring to another DISer's screen name!

Bbgrizzle said:
Oh!! Like Tar-zhea. That's what we call it too, I thought you were referring to another DISer's screen name!

Exactly!

Someone else saw it on another thread and asked the Tag Fairy for the same tag...so now somewhere out there in the great wide DIS, I have a tag twin!

tmasingo said:
Last edited by tmasingo : Today at 12:26 PM. Reason: ....and I finally beat Craig, lol!!

And married life :scared: :duck: begins...

Oh. And WOO HOOTY!

Well you all went ahead and woooo hooootyed (Chippy could I get a spelling on that?) with out me. See if I send you a Christmas card now.

Is Chippy even here today? :confused3 No time to read the insanity today. Sorry.

Hiiiiii

and

Byyyyyyeeeee

Grammyof2
tu.gif

Chapter 11
tu.gif

Amy
tu.gif

Angel
tu.gif

Cantw8
tu.gif

hiwaygal
tu.gif

Jessica
tu.gif

brandt79
tu.gif

a*lil*bit*goofy/Kerry :welcome: :welcome:
tu.gif

latoberg
tu.gif

drebert :welcome:
tu.gif

MP
tu.gif

haley
tu.gif

Sorry for the delay in getting the TUs out!

Breezy_Carol said:
I finally got here and am in.

thank goodness......

I thought I killed the riddle! ;)

Nice tag, Larsy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the tag fairy has a sense of humor I see! ;) :teeth: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

firstmickey said:
Holy heck....I missed a Woooo Hooooty while I was out enjoying the :sunny: :teeth:

What you actually go out in the sun? I thought maybe you had an allergy to it or were a naked mole rat or something.... :teeth:

Dear sweet and adorable Tag Fairy. Do not think I did not notice your moving around of my tags....yesterday and today...I see all..... :smooth: :teeth:

horsegirl said:
What you actually go out in the sun? I thought maybe you had an allergy to it or were a naked mole rat or something.... :teeth:

I would have expected this from Tooty.....

Mole%20Rat%201.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter