Monday Morning Riddle Thread

Bbgrizzle said:
Okay, so let me get this straight. Each day you start a new thread, which contains the riddle of the day. People try to guess the riddle. Then you chat it up for the rest of the day? And the fun starts all over again the next morning?
Even on bank holidays!

Bbgrizzle said:
Okay, so let me get this straight. Each day you start a new thread, which contains the riddle of the day. People try to guess the riddle. Then you chat it up for the rest of the day? And the fun starts all over again the next morning?

Well, yeah :confused3

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
So I'm guessing you got that rash cleared up?

you tell me :teeth:

buttshakingsmilie.gif

Bbgrizzle said:
Don't forget about the Riddle Prom a couple of months ago. With that said, is it about time to have a sock hop or a homecoming dance? :dance3:

GaTech said:
Don't forget about the Riddle Prom a couple of months ago. With that said, is it about time to have a sock hop or a homecoming dance? :dance3:

Helllllooooooooooooooooo

we just had a birthday party!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How about YOU host a party. Tell me what day you wanna do the riddle! ;) :teeth: :rotfl:

:welcome: bbgrizzle! Don't let them scare you away.....;) :wave:

firstmickey said:
Last edited by firstmickey : Today at 10:08 AM. Reason: ewwwwwwwww Tooty Fruity...I could have lived my whole life happily without seeing that pic!!!!

Agreed! :crazy2:

And the riddle isn't just fun.............sometimes it's pure chaos :teeth: :rotfl: :thumbsup2

firstmickey said:
Helllllooooooooooooooooo

we just had a birthday party!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How about YOU host a party. Tell me what day you wanna do the riddle! ;) :teeth: :rotfl:

:welcome: bbgrizzle! Don't let them scare you away.....;) :wave:

You are the best at hosting events, and besides it has been shown that math riddles have NO chance at a Who Hooty. :teeth:

bbgrizzle, One piece of advice, learn the Riddle Rules quickly!!! ;)

GaTech said:
You are the best at hosting events, and besides it has been shown that math riddles have NO chance at a Who Hooty. :teeth:
;)

Awwwww....that little suckup might just get you a math riddle tomorrow to prove you wrong! ;) :love: :teeth: :rotfl:

firstmickey said:
Awwwww....that little suckup might just get you a math riddle tomorrow to prove you wrong! ;) :love: :teeth: :rotfl:
:love2:

Bbgrizzle said:

That seems about right. :teeth:

... and then some of us just play the riddle, and :lmao: at the shenanigans that these people pull ... or write about, at least

Sheridac said:
Last edited by sheridac : Today at 10:35 AM. Reason: now you know math is not my friend!!!!!

Oh, don't worry. I'll help you baby!! Math isn't my BEST friend, but we get along okay.....usually.

Bbgrizzle- Welcome! They have also neglected to tell you about the game within the game.... you got the part about answering the riddles and then :rotfl: at the hijinks.... but they also race to get the Milestone Posts (100, 200, etc) and each one has a special name 100 = WhoHooty).... It kind of feels like ebay bidding and gambling all rolled up into one family friendly (well mostly) riddle thread.... stick around and you will figure it out! Also be careful to only say things that you wouldn't mind being permanently (well sort of) affixed to your name..... cause the Tag Fairy is often around....

I love the "best of the community board" description....
so is the topic of the day family planning or potty training?????

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter