Monday Morning Riddle Thread

TwinkieMama said:
Bbgrizzle- Welcome! They have also neglected to tell you about the game within the game.... you got the part about answering the riddles and then :rotfl: at the hijinks.... but they also race to get the Milestone Posts (100, 200, etc) and each one has a special name 100 = WhoHooty).... It kind of feels like ebay bidding and gambling all rolled up into one family friendly (well mostly) riddle thread.... stick around and you will figure it out! Also be careful to only say things that you wouldn't mind being permanently (well sort of) affixed to your name..... cause the Tag Fairy is often around....

I love the "best of the community board" description....
so is the topic of the day family planning or potty training?????

Lol... I forgot about the race!

Okay, do I have these right?

100 = Woo Hooty
200 = Woo Too Hooty
300 = ?
400 = ?

What's the highest you guys have got to?

Mary Jo said:
Lol... I forgot about the race!

Okay, do I have these right?

100 = Woo Hooty
200 = Woo Too Hooty
300 = ?
400 = ?

What's the highest you guys have got to?

100 = Woo Hooty
200 = Tooty Hooty

After that, it's a free for all :rotfl:

I think 800 was the highest milestone, reached a week ago Friday

http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1218864

Regardless of how many we hit, it was one heck of a hilarious day....er.....weekend :teeth:

See Bbgrizzle (are you still there?) - this is the 90th post and it will be where the sniping begins- watch out for Sher, Grammyof2 and Horsegirl- they all have mad skillz in the whohooty department

I went ahead and posted cause I wanted to see the craziness before preschool :teeth:

tmasingo said:
Regardless of how many we hit, it was one heck of a hilarious day....er.....weekend :teeth:
We would have kept going too, but Donna paid off the Tag Fairy!!! :teeth:

sheridac said:
We would have kept going too, but Donna paid off the Tag Fairy!!! :teeth:

She sure did :rotfl: :rotfl: I wonder how many posts we'd have by now if she hadn't :confused3 :teeth:

See?
Suddenly a post a minute
next the server will be too busy

sheridac said:
Reason: you probably have your woo hooty already typed out and ready to go, you lurker!!!

:lmao: :lmao: I bet she does. She's going to just swoop right in and take it :rotfl2:

Would it be cheating for Sher to call Grammy on her coconut phone? to distract her?

I mean we *might* have a chance if we work together.

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
I don't post here so much as a judge ordered me to keep tabs on a certain toddler-like someone as community service.

Zip it Duck :rolleyes:

TwinkieMama said:
Would it be cheating for Sher to call Grammy on her coconut phone? to distract her?

I mean we *might* have a chance if we work together.

Not cheating at all. Sounds like a plan :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter