Monday Morning's Easy Riddle

horsegirl said:
Poor little wee willie winkie. He isn't even here to defend himself.... :rotfl:

No wonder he hasn't gotten a Woo Hooty yet :lmao: :lmao:

I don't even believe those kids in that punkin thread are yours. You're way too young to have kids that age.

RoyalVizier said:
What the heck is a junger Mann? :confused3

according to the TF you are...and you know the TF is NEVER wrong! :teeth:

MrEd said:
I don't even believe those kids in that punkin thread are yours. You're way too young to have kids that age.

:love: :love: :love: Why Mr. Ed! I wuv you!

Only 11 posts away....who is going to get it? If it's the horse or the dog I'm protesting :rotfl:

tmasingo said:
Only 11 posts away....who is going to get it? If it's the horse or the dog I'm protesting :rotfl:

We could GIVE it to the wooohoooty virgin....he might not have much luck on his own. I don't think he knows what to do. :rotfl2:

The dog doesn't have the right stuff anymore. I have no idea about the horse but I'm sure he'll tell me.

horsegirl said:
We could GIVE it to the wooohoooty virgin....he might not have much luck on his own. I don't think he knows what to do. :rotfl2:

:rotfl2: Certainly won't get it with his smooth talking ways :rotfl: :rotfl:

lewdyan1 said:
Me :wave: I want it! :teeth:

I have been a wooohoooty hog this week, so I don't need it. It is soooo easy for me to get a wooohoooty....so I will abstain for once. :teeth:

horsegirl said:
I have been a wooohoooty hog this week, so I don't need it. It is soooo easy for me to get a wooohoooty....so I will abstain for once. :teeth:
Why do I not believe you! :rolleyes1 :teeth:

I got one last week, so have at it Dyan :teeth:

Or RV.....if Twinkie has taught him anything :confused3

How dumb am I? I think I'm making the riddle waaaay harder than it is. The person who started the thread isn't on. Will someone PM me the answer? Pertty please with sugar on top?
At least I finally figured out what the heck a woohooty was. And I'm glad I don't have footenmouth disease as bad as "rv" (it also took me forever to figure out who you all were talking about).

tmasingo said:
I got one last week, so have at it Dyan :teeth:

Or RV.....if Twinkie has taught him anything :confused3

Clearly she hasn't! :rotfl2:

OH nO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wooohoootied without trying! I am a wooohoooty magnet! An autowhootier!

Tooooooty Whoooooooohoooooooty! Awwwwww. Sorry kids! :guilty: :blush:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter