Monday Morning's Easy Riddle

RoyalVizier said:
I'm out, I'm done. I came, I answered the riddle, I read newspapers, I learned about baseball, I was treated very poorly by the Horse and the Sher, and now I'm done.

Until tomorrow ladies... Tschus. :wave2:
bye little fella. must be bedtime for a young lad! :teeth:

RoyalVizier said:
Good grief... it's 15 years... not an eternity! :rolleyes:

Seems so given our levels of maturity. Notice how mature I am. ;) :rotfl2:

RoyalVizier said:
I'm out, I'm done. I came, I answered the riddle, I read newspapers, I learned about baseball, I was treated very poorly by the Horse and the Sher, and now I'm done.

Until tomorrow ladies... Tschus. :wave2:
Hmmm. Treating you as a chickie buffer is being treated poorly???? HOW OLD DID YOU SAY YOU WERE???? :teeth:

Busy riddle since 5pm :rotfl: Since we're past the Woo Hooty and a half, I figured I'd give it a post towards the Tooty Hooty :teeth:

tmasingo said:
Busy riddle since 5pm :rotfl: Since we're past the Woo Hooty and a half, I figured I'd give it a post towards the Tooty Hooty :teeth:

I'll join you Tara! :bounce:

:cool1: Tooty Hootying is always more fun with someone else :teeth: :rotfl:

And remind me......how old is RV again :confused3

Had to come back to read what I missed today.

I puzzled over this all day at work and think I FINALLY got it after seeing the mint from this afternoon! Thanks, RV. And, BTW, I'd also be interested in knowing the answer to that burning question regarding your age!!!

tmasingo said:
:cool1: Tooty Hootying is always more fun with someone else :teeth: :rotfl:

And remind me......how old is RV again :confused3

just a smidgen younger than YOU!!!

Minnie_Moo said:
Thanks, RV. And, BTW, I'd also be interested in knowing the answer to that burning question regarding your age!!!

If I remember correctly from last week sometime, he's around my age. I think he just turned 30.

The fact that he even attempted to guess a woman's age let alone come in with 42 and 45, I would have said he was about 12. Or at least dumb as a box of dirt.

Loubon said:
The fact that he even attempted to guess a woman's age let alone come in with 42 and 45, I would have said he was about 12. Or at least dumb as a box of dirt.

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Loubon said:

:rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl: Guess I won't share my cali dinner shot with him... :rolleyes: You know which one, don't ya Lou? :teeth:

sheridac said:
Aaawww!!! Poor RV. He can't help it if he still has on his training wheels!!!!

What would one call a baby RV? How about a WeeV? :lmao: Poor little wee willie winkie. He isn't even here to defend himself.... :rotfl:

horsegirl said:
:rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl: Guess I won't share my cali dinner shot with him... :rolleyes: You know which one, don't ya Lou? :teeth:

There were several and you looked barely 28 in all of them. ;)

Loubon said:
There were several and you looked barely 28 in all of them. ;)

:love: :love2:

Learn from the master, WeeV. That's how it's done! :rotfl2: Thanks Lou! :thumbsup2 :teeth:

horsegirl said:
He isn't even here to defend himself.... :rotfl:

I'm sorry after that little escapade he deserves it. And he's married too! I'll bet his wife says, "Honey, does this dress make me look fat?" and he says "well now that you mention it....yes."

DOH! :faint:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter