• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Monorail Question

Purerockfury1

Mouseketeer
Can you get on the monorail in Tomorrowland and ride it around back to Tomorrowland or do you have to get off at DTD and reboard? Thanks!

Depends on how busy it is. I have ridden it around. When there is a long line, they clear the cars and make you get off. Regardless - you need a park ticket to board in DTD.

Nominally they clear the trains in Tomorrowland, but I don't think they ever require that guests disembark in Downtown Disney. Most day guests ride it round-trip from Tomorrowland.

We rode in summer (busy) and were made to get off the monorail and line up again for the return trip. We asked to stay and do the return trip but were told we had to disembark and line up again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter