Moonlight Magic AK

You need to click the link before the 11am start (or whatever it is in the future). You are kept in a kind of holding pattern. As soon is it's 11, you are automatically but randomly put in a queue. If you click the link after or even exactly at 11, you are put to the back of the queue in the order that people click on it. I had 4 tabs open in my browser and was number 14000+, 11000+, 8000+ and 3000+. Obviously I closed my tabs once I'd secured my tickets from the 3000+ entry.

LOL I had no idea how it worked. So we just have to be in the browser when the time starts and it is randomly assigned if you have it open on the browser? - it doesn’t have any connection to what time you click in right after 11am?

LOL I had no idea how it worked. So we just have to be in the browser when the time starts and it is randomly assigned if you have it open on the browser? - it doesn’t have any connection to what time you click in right after 11am?
You will want to click the link PRIOR to 11 am eastern. If you click in PRIOR to 11 am, at 11 am you will be assigned a random number. If you click in AFTER 11 am, you will be placed into the queue behind everyone that clicked in prior to 11 am.

You will want to click the link PRIOR to 11 am eastern. If you click in PRIOR to 11 am, at 11 am you will be assigned a random number. If you click in AFTER 11 am, you will be placed into the queue behind everyone that clicked in prior to 11 am.
This is an excellent explanation! Definitely click prior to 11.

Reactions: rlk
We have reservations for the July 26th event. How close to the event did the details emails go out for past events this year?

We have reservations for the July 26th event. How close to the event did the details emails go out for past events this year?
Event reminders go out to those registered about 1 week prior to the event date.

As someone that’s not tech savvy, i will be at Old Key West Wednesday through Friday, so I won’t have access to anything but my IPhone and IPad, and possibly my son’s IPhone. If I just opened 20 windows on each device, would I be recognized as the same person and get the same number for those 20 windows. The best that I can do is open separate windows in chrome and safari on my iphone and iPad, which is what I did for the first queue two weeks ago. Thone 4 windows got me a “low“number of 9,000, 344 short of making the cut.

As someone that’s not tech savvy, i will be at Old Key West Wednesday through Friday, so I won’t have access to anything but my IPhone and IPad, and possibly my son’s IPhone. If I just opened 20 windows on each device, would I be recognized as the same person and get the same number for those 20 windows. The best that I can do is open separate windows in chrome and safari on my iphone and iPad, which is what I did for the first queue two weeks ago. Thone 4 windows got me a “low“number of 9,000, 344 short of making the cut.
if Using the same browser use incognito mode

my recommendation is use different browsers as it’s a little easier imo vs same browser multiple tabs. I did that and had fabulous results with one of my browsers entering the reservation system immediately

Opening up 20 regular windows in the same browser is just the same as opening 1. You need to open incognito windows which by their nature, are separate independent windows. To do this in Safari, click on the box in the upper left corner and open a private window. For Chrome, click on the box in the upper right corner with a number in it, the click on the icon with a hat and glasses.

As of now, I have 21 incognito windows open to the link on my iPads chrome browser. So, if I use those, plus use 1 window on Safari and use 21 chrome incognito windows on my iPhone, and 1 safari window on iPhone, I would have 44 chances to draw a low number?

As of now, I have 21 incognito windows open to the link on my iPads chrome browser. So, if I use those, plus use 1 window on Safari and use 21 chrome incognito windows on my iPhone, and 1 safari window on iPhone, I would have 44 chances to draw a low number?

Yes. I would try linking one window precisely at 11. In theory, it should be your highest queue number, but when I did it, it was my second lowest number. I think I had just 5 windows going at the time.

you may need multiple incognito windows, not just tabs. when i had one incognito browser opened with multiple tabs, they all got the same queue ID #s - so they didn't help.

I was lucky to get two tickets to the September MM. We have a friend who just told us they are at Disney at the same time as us. Am I able to try for another ticket today?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter