Moonlight Magic for Epcot?

29 minutes (and 2 crashes) and counting. So...I'm seeing people say...refresh? Even if you're at the spinning wheel? that helped?
I actually opened up a few pages, of which one let me through (if that makes sense). The others were just a spinning wheel.

In other words, open up multiple pages and maybe one will get you into the registration page.

Finally.,.,.got in on the 4th.! #5 minutes, 4 crashes, 2 times relogging in. There has to be a better way.

In on the 4th! It wasn't an awful wait but it took a while. I never refreshed or went back. Just watched the spinning wheel...

after several failed attempts I finally got mine. here is a tip - use browser on computer and phone. take phone off wifi and only con cellular network so you hedge your bets. Good Luck!

I just got off the phone with DVC. The CM confirmed my reservation is in the system. He told me their system is functioning properly (!). Advised me to just keep trying.
I've been on 35 minutes now, and had the "opens for people with reservations . . ." message about 4 times. Just got in!

Only took me 32 minutes, but we're in for Dec 4!

*after several attempts with Safari and Dolphin crashing AT confirmation, I had to use the link in my email. Totally smooth.

YESSSS!!!! Finally got through! See you all on the 4th! We can only hope it's worth it after all this! :)

I actually opened up a few pages, of which one let me through (if that makes sense). The others were just a spinning wheel.
I had three different browsers open trying to get in, all three loaded the registration page at the same time.

29 minutes (and 2 crashes) and counting. So...I'm seeing people say...refresh? Even if you're at the spinning wheel? that helped?
Open up multiple pages. That's what I did, and one of the pages took me directly to the registration site. The others were spinning wheels. I did this after I crashed once, and was pissed, so I started opening up pages....

good luck.

Got through and completed reservation at 9:36. Started at 9:00 disconnected twice. See you on the 11th.

We are in for the 11th. I started trying right at 9AM and it took about 20 minutes before I got to the actual form. I too am a little nervous that the party size isn't listed. I started to go through the modify reservation process to see if I could somehow see the party size but I chickened out before going through the whole process.

I finally got through and got our reservation after being kicked out about 4 times! The weird thing is it doesn't have our party size on the confirmation, does anyone else that has gotten through have that on theirs?

No, I had to go in and modify to see if it was correct, and it was fine.

Got in but it took awhile. Got my reservations for both the 4th and the 11th. I used they link they sent me from my email.

Got mine for the 4th.
We will already be at Epcot that day. Will we have to leave and register and come back in?

I just got the email from DVC saying I could register. An hour after it opened. Just a little late

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter