Moonlight Magic for Epcot?

Got it. Finally got in but had it kept crashing so I had to repeatedly hit the back button and try again, it worked and at least I didn't have
to start over...

I got all the way through. FYI, when you get to the confirmation page, don't click on the "printable view" link. It'll just take you to the queue page continually refreshing. Instead, go to file > print on your browser or take a screenshot.

After waiting about 5 minutes, it finally opened up and I was able to register. Good luck everyone!

I finally got through and got our reservation after being kicked out about 4 times! The weird thing is it doesn't have our party size on the confirmation, does anyone else that has gotten through have that on theirs?

Agree on the printable view not working. Printed the confirmation page and just received a confirmation email too! We will be there on the 4th.

29 minutes (and 2 crashes) and counting. So...I'm seeing people say...refresh? Even if you're at the spinning wheel? that helped?

I finally got through and got our reservation after being kicked out about 4 times! The weird thing is it doesn't have our party size on the confirmation, does anyone else that has gotten through have that on theirs?
No party size on confirmation. Probably since you needed to confirm party size before submitting.

I got all the way through. FYI, when you get to the confirmation page, don't click on the "printable view" link. It'll just take you to the queue page continually refreshing. Instead, go to file > print on your browser or take a screenshot.
Happened to me as well. The first time I tried, I was 'in line' for 15 or so minutes. Then I got the 'opens on Oct 24 at 9am' message screen. Then got the email, so tried that link. Nothing. I went back to my laptop and closed the 'opens on Oct 24' screen and registered again...took me to the registration page almost immediately. All done for Dec 4. Phew.

I logged in right at 9 am eastern and it took 25 minutes to get all the way through the process. We are going on December 4. We are going to be at BWV for the first 5 nights, then three night DCL cruise, and finally last two nights at BCV so we can go to this event. I am so happy - even my second night on the waitlist at BCV came through. WOOHOO. This will be mine and DH's 30th anniversary trip. Will get to have dinner on our anniversary at California Grill. Super excited.

29 minutes (and 2 crashes) and counting. So...I'm seeing people say...refresh? Even if you're at the spinning wheel? that helped?
I had the spinning wheel too and then it crashed. I then refreshed since I didn't have another option. I don't know if I would have otherwise. Good luck. Sending positive thoughts your way!

Thank you. We were lucky enough to have gone to the event at the Animal Kingdom in September and it was a similar page but so much easier to get through and our confirmation from that one had our party size on it so that is why I was wondering.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter