Moonlight Magic is BACK!

Anyone that has done booking moonlight magic have any tips outside of using a couple incognito windows with the link? What will happen once its 11AM? Will the link just auto join a queue? What happens once its my time in line? Do we pick which Moonlight Magic Date we want and who on our DVC Hotel reservation? Just not sure what to expect.
At 11 am, you will be entered in to the actual queue in random order. When it's your time to register, you will be prompted to enter your membership number. The event date should be preselected. If you have other room reservations that would include one of the other DHS MM dates, you will need to select which MM date you want to attend. You will enter the total number of people you are registering for. Names of your guests are not needed.

At 11 am, you will be entered in to the actual queue in random order. When it's your time to register, you will be prompted to enter your membership number. The event date should be preselected. If you have other room reservations that would include one of the other DHS MM dates, you will need to select which MM date you want to attend. You will enter the total number of people you are registering for. Names of your guests are not needed.
Awesome thank you :)

If you use multiple devices, does each need to use a different browser method?

I plan on trying from two different computers on two different networks. Will this be fine?
Yep. I have two different browser windows open on two different computers. Have done this for prior MM events with no issues.

No, because you just close all the tabs other than the one with the lowest number. You still only hold one place in line, you just have more chances of getting a spot closer to the front.

I feel your pain, but I assure you we're all going to get in. Heck, I'm sitting at SSR in the middle of my current week down waiting for the que to open. I don't need but one browser to do it though. LOL

Quick question...when it says "have your membership number ready", what does it need?

One of your contract numbers?

Your DVC member number that begins with the year you joined?

Or, your DVC member ID that ends with a decimal point and a number after?

My guess is that everyone in the queue at 11 has their reservation by 12. The ones using multiple windows/Firefox may be signed up by 11:20. I’d probably use multiple devices on May 10 for the general sign up but not today.

Quick question...when it says "have your membership number ready", what does it need?

One of your contract numbers?

Your DVC member number that begins with the year you joined?

Or, your DVC member ID that ends with a decimal point and a number after?

Your member number should be a 12-digit string (mine doesn't have our start year), but it's not the one with the decimal point on your digital card. At least, it's not for me.

You can find it online (your DVC Dashboard under Member ID). it's also on your old blue card if you have that around.

Your member number should be a 12-digit string (mine doesn't have our start year), but it's not the one with the decimal point on your digital card. At least, it's not for me.

You can find it online (your DVC Dashboard under Member ID). it's also on your old blue card if you have that around.
So, any one of my contract numbers then?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter