Moonlight Magic is BACK!

The number on my now expired blue membership cards has always been contract numbers.
The last seven or so digits might be one of your contract numbers, but not mine. Our member id is 12 digits, while our contract numbers are 7 plus one decimal position.

oh wow - I started at 8750... not looking likely... and opening multiple private browsers didn't work. All the same number

I am currently 3064. Do I need to log in to DVC site when my turn comes? Just realized I am locked out and cannot log in

I got just over 2500 on my desktop and over 13,000 on my phone. The private windows got a different number than my main window but those were each the same as each other.

I got just over 2500 on my desktop and over 13,000 on my phone. The private windows got a different number than my main window but those were each the same as each other.
My lowest was the last of the four to actually give me a number.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter