• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

More innapropriate 'Mug" behavior

GalDisney

DIS Veteran
Hi
Just finished having lunch at the McDonald's by the All Star Resorts and observed a group of three guests with current Disney mugs filling their mug at the Mcd soda fountain...and there is a clealy visible sign at the beverage station stating cups brought in from outside are not allowed refills there...bad mug behavior indeed.

Had they already purchased drinks and were just refilling their mugs (as opposed to their McDonald's cups) on the way out?

they were sitting across(kind of) from me and i didnt see any Mcd cups...just some empty hamburger wrappers and empty fry packages.

Hi
Just finished having lunch at the McDonald's by the All Star Resorts and observed a group of three guests with current Disney mugs filling their mug at the Mcd soda fountain...and there is a clealy visible sign at the beverage station stating cups brought in from outside are not allowed refills there...bad mug behavior indeed.

I see people getting "water" cups all the time, only to fill it with Coke at the drink station. There will ALWAYS be people trying to "get over" on the rules.

they were sitting across(kind of) from me and i didnt see any Mcd cups...just some empty hamburger wrappers and empty fry packages.

Ah. Well, in that case... lol

I see people getting "water" cups all the time, only to fill it with Coke at the drink station. There will ALWAYS be people trying to "get over" on the rules.

So true.

OT: I see that you're from Elizabethtown. I have family about an hour from you. :)

I saw a sign at Subway yesterday that said "If you don't buy a drink please do not fill your water cup with soda. The boss gets mad at us not the customer. Thank You, Subway staff. It's sad that a sign has to be put on the drink machine. :sad2:

I saw a sign at Subway yesterday that said "If you don't buy a drink please do not fill your water cup with soda. The boss gets mad at us not the customer. Thank You, Subway staff. It's sad that a sign has to be put on the drink machine. :sad2:

Very Sad!

Sad indeed, this is why we can't have nice things. XD

Also, I grew-up in Elizabethtown/Radcliff/Vine Grove. Went to Elizabethtown Elementary. :)

One time when I was at Earl of Sandwich in Downtown Disney Marketplace I saw some people using the resort mugs over there to get drinks from their soda machine, so maybe it happens more then we think at these locations.

Sad indeed, this is why we can't have nice things. XD

Also, I grew-up in Elizabethtown/Radcliff/Vine Grove. Went to Elizabethtown Elementary. :)

Those are nice areas but I heard all of the Super cool people live in Rineyville!! :) You do know they have a fancy trafiic circle now in what we like to call the Big R!!!

No big shocker..There will ALWAYS be people who believe that the rules apply to everyone BUT THEM.

It's the "rules are for the poor schmucks who follow them" philosophy in life.

I know of some McDees that charge you for a cup if they have a refill station. Same with some Subways I've been to.

This sucks for those of us who really just want some tap water.

We wonder why the price of fountain drinks are so high...here's your answer! I wonder if they feel any guilt afterward. I wouldn't be able to sleep!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter