My 2 favorite CS...

3DisneyBuggs

DIS Veteran
My favorite was WolfgangPuck Express. It was me and my 4yo DD. I had the warm BBQ chicken sandwich. The bread was delicious and so was the chicken. It came with chips but on the DP you had to get a fountain beverage, no botled water. I was forced to drink Coke. My DD had chicken strips and fries. The strips were the best we've had and the fries too. We had the chocloate chip cookie and they were yummy too. Coming in close second is Tusker House. I had the turkey wrap with corn chowder and a tomato and cucumber salad on the side. Yummy, the chowder was soo good. My DD had the macncheese and it was macncheesy. DH had a hot dog at a stand so he missed out. My DS got the fried chicken sandwich, plain. He ate it like a big chicken nugget. We got chocolate cake and cheesecake. They were all good.

Enjoyed reading your review ~ Thanx for sharing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter