My Disney Baby/Toddler Sent/Recieved

justkeepswimmin said:
Sophie got her package today! :woohoo:

"Mickey" sent her a 3 piece nemo jammies set which she LOVES LOVES LOVES. I had bought her a pair of nemo pj pals from disneyshopping.com that she has been refusing to take off for about a week now so we are glad to have a new pair to switch off with so we can wash the other ones! As soon as she opened the package, she began stripping!

So yes, it is 3 in the afternoon and we are sportin' nemo jammies ;) for our trip to the post office as now I really feel bad about not getting our package off yet (I was quick to do the shopping part, not so quick with the sending :guilty: ).

Anyways, thanks again, Angela! Sophie really loves her present.

Sooo glad she loves it, we're out of town so just getting a chance to check the boards. :)

Tigger113, can you tell me who had DS and if they posted it's been sent? We are having some busy times coming up and I need to know when to look for the pkg.

tiggger1 said:
Emma's package came yestersday but she didnt get home from the beach till about 10 pm, so she opened it this morning!

her package was from Lisa0503 and her kids!

She got a Mickey Mouse Coloring book and crayons, which she immediatly put in her bag so take with us today! A tiny belle doll with a bunch of plastic clothes,dress up shoes and necklaces ( which she is wearing while she is playing with her belle doll) and playdough! ( which we despretely needed because she likes to leave it open so all of our is dried out!)

we also got a pooh rattle for the baby when he/she comes! ( Emma was so excited because it is the first thing we got for the new baby)

thank you very much! Emma loves them all!
I am so glad Emma liked everything!!! We had fun shopping!!!

From J & D I got a set of 2 pooh bodysuits!
Did you find the Pooh stickers in the package as well? :confused3

How did I do on my first exchange?
If what I have just read from other threads here on The DIS is true, then I'm very disappointed and feel taken advantage of!!!
:guilty:

J&D said:
Did you find the Pooh stickers in the package as well? :confused3

Well, I haven't seen them for sale on Ebay yet (can't say the same for the bodysuits, however :guilty: ), so maybe not...

Timon in MO

J&D said:
If what I have read from other threads here on The DIS is true, then I'm very disappointed and feel taken advantage of!!!
:guilty:

No kiddin', J&D! I have a whole bunch of stuff from my 5YO DS that I was thinking about sending, and a lot of things from my "freshly-minted" 5MO DS that he outgrew QUICK (wearing 9mo-12mo now :crazy: ), but then I saw all the hullabaloo and decided my charity might be better spent elsewhere... :rolleyes1

I mean, we may be newer posters here but we've been lurking for a year (LOVE the DIS), and most everyone here seems to be very kind and compassionate (even empathetic), but some things just make you shake your head, KWIM?

Timon in MO

Timon_n_Pumba- Can you please tell me where to look so I can verify if this truly happened. I can't believe it!

And to everyone else on this thread, I posted before I thought it through, and I apologize for being off-topic (or was I?) and inappropriate. Some things maybe shouldn't be joked about.

Timon in MO

Lisa0503- Thanks again for the wonderful package!!!

dont be all the outfits that my daughter handed picked for the baby are now on ebay! All she needed to say is that she join the exchange she didnt need to go out and lie about it. I am so pissed off right now it isnt funny!

here are her posted after i went out of my way for make sure I got the right sizes

My sister is actually having twins in sept. I am doing this exchange for her as my youngest is over 4. I am going to put the exchanges in a bag and give them to her at her baby shower and tell her the nice people at the dis gave it too her!
I said girl because she likes a variety of things for girls but the Boys room is going to Pirates of the caribbean, which is hard to find.

Thanks!

Well I feel like an ***. I went out of my why to handpick crap and she gets $$ of of it, I hope carma comes and bites her in the ***!

tiggger1 said:
dont be all the outfits that my daughter handed picked for the baby are now on ebay! All she needed to say is that she join the exchange she didnt need to go out and lie about it. I am so pissed off right now it isnt funny!

here are her posted after i went out of my way for make sure I got the right sizes

My sister is actually having twins in sept. I am doing this exchange for her as my youngest is over 4. I am going to put the exchanges in a bag and give them to her at her baby shower and tell her the nice people at the dis gave it too her!
I said girl because she likes a variety of things for girls but the Boys room is going to Pirates of the caribbean, which is hard to find.

Thanks!

Well I feel like an ***. I went out of my why to handpick crap and she gets $$ of of it, I hope carma comes and bites her in the ***!

oh boy. do I feel like a putz. I was giving her the benefit of the doubt yesterday. I had a package ready to send to her. Not only some of my used stuff I was going to put on ebay myself but other stuff too including a gift card. I really had the wool pulled over my eyes. :guilty:

You know as I age (I'm 40) I find it harder and harder to trust people. I don't know if it's aging or just the way society seems to be turning. :confused3

My package is going to my church where I know it will find a home in the right family. :thumbsup2

I think you people who were used might want to write a note to the webmaster :mad:
I can't believe the way you were taken advantage of :mad:

If you have not yet recieved your package for this exchange, could you post here, just to get an idea of who is waiting.

My daughter is waiting for her package and it should be arriving at the starting of next week.

Who else?

Meriweather said:
I think you people who were used might want to write a note to the webmaster :mad:
I can't believe the way you were taken advantage of :mad:

it has been brought to the attention of webmaster kathy and she is looking into it...

mommytotwo said:
If you have not yet recieved your package for this exchange, could you post here, just to get an idea of who is waiting.

My daughter is waiting for her package and it should be arriving at the starting of next week.

Who else?

We are still waiting too. I figure that maybe it just got mailed on Tuesday and hopefully it will get here on Monday.

Still waiting here, don't know who had our names...........anyone send to Paige in Texas? or Lucas?

chelle102 said:
Finally opened the packages, I wanted to wait until Katie and Chad received thier packages.

Katie recieved a Cinderella Color Wonder and a Cinderella learn to Write book with a small magna doodle. She loves them. Thanks so much Mommy*RN.

Chad received a Lightening McQueen poster and a Mack hot wheel and Mcqueen hot wheel. Thanks so much Grendalyn.

This was so much fun!!! Can't wait to do t again. :wave:
I am glad she likes them! It was tough because there is soooo much great Princess stuff out there! My DS just turned 4 and he loves to draw on his magna doodle so he thought that was the gift for Katie!

I had fun doing this exchange!

Well, right now it seems like these are the following people waiting to recieve their exchanges-

*paigevz
*MickeyMamma
*mommytotwo

Hopefully these will all arrive next week.
I think the poster has been banned, so she will not be able to follow up with her exchanges, so if we can all work together in finishing up this exchange, it would be great.

If you have sent to these members/their children, could you please post your user name, and also the date that you had sent it out so that we can keep track of things.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter