Name a good/bad thing that happened today

Bad: Home from a 10 night vacation, facing a mountain of laundry and a pile of bills to pay.

Good: Laundry is done, bills are paid, and we are settled in from returning from a 10 night vacation, ready to face the rest of the summer!

Good--my sail and bil came for lunch and a swim. Kids swam all day. We had the Hoop Dee Doo menu for lunch

Bad--nothing today. Great day.

Good: Went blueberry picking, had a good run, watched GoT, watched Big Brother, saw my cousin again, saw photos of my other cousin's last trip to WDW.

Bad: Didn't get to my laundry. Sunday means one more sleep until work.

Good: we were able to save some pictures.

Bad: we had to throw tons of pictures, clothes, and other momentous out plus our washer all from water damage after this weekend flood waters in SW PA

Good.. hubby made dinner today n did the clean up too.

Bad: I hardly ate it ...so I'm hungry lol
But I'm no fool, I'm not complaining... I had no kitchen time today :)
and he n rest of family loved it.. go figure!

Bad: someone stole my wheelchair

Good: DS made it home early so I didn't have to watch Game of Thrones alone

Nothing bad, but something really good. The first MINI Cooper club member I ever met, in 2005, died unexpectedly about 3 years ago. He was everybody's friend and his car, DB Cooper, had traveled to all 48 contiguous states. His widow and daughter drove it for a while then let it sit outside for 2 years where it fell into disrepair. They finally put it up for sale recently and a friend of ours just down the road bought it. It was not running and needed a considerable amount of work. He has gotten it running and stopped by this evening. I couldn't help but tear up a little.20449014_10155735118348120_3859708842799064981_o.jpg

Good: I hit my exercise goal, and beyond, with 2 hours logged.

Bad: I never left the house today. Which isn't really horrible if that's the worst thing that happened today!

Bad: Woke up feeling a little sick. Tummy ache. Was afraid I wouldn't make it to the theater to see DS perform in his final show before he goes off to college in two weeks.

Good: Started feeling a little better. Went to the theater. Make it through the show. DS killed it and got a huge ovation. Went home, took a two hour nap. Feeling better now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter