Nametags?

TinkerKat

<font color=coral>The only thing that "I own" that
Since the Turnout to the August DisPin meet is looking like it's going to be some "convention" Can I suggest name tags?

I don't know about the rest of you.. I can remember Facts from 20 years ago..but I can't remember a name from 10 minutes ago.

It's going to be such a trading frenzy among some "pooped pin heads" I thought it would make it easier.

I'll even volunteer to make them up! Let me know!

All the best.. Kathy T.

Kathy - I know how big a job this is, having done this for a couple of meets. So if you would like to split the job, I will glady volunteer to help.

Have the print shop all set just need the names.

I can seem to remember board names but not real ones....can we have both on the nametags.....please

Absolutely!

I find it very confusing when board names, and real names are two different ones.
(Thanks Goofy mom/pop for bringing this up!)

Then I find at meets that the Board name is what I can remember!

I will gladly split the list. (thanks, Tiggersmom)
(when I get it! ) I guess it's a matter of waiting til last possible roll call. I leave to Fla. August 5th.

Thanks Gang!

Kathy
:wave:

Would the name tags be able to accommodate one variation besides board name and real name?

I was thinking of my DH and DS#1 and DS#2 . . .
They read the boards, but do not post.

Their tag might need to say:
Real Name
DH of Eeyore's Pal

What a great idea! Sounds like a good plan. And I definitely would want to see both names. Although mine and several others are pretty easy, there are some people out there that all I know them by is their screen name! Robyn has a good idea, too.

Dar :bounce:
aka Darlene, as my lanyard says ;) (hubby thinks I should have put "Dar20" on it!)

If I was talented I could post a copy of the name badge I make.

It is the lrge round Fun Badge(brand name) with the top being board name - bottom real name. If they don't have a board name I have put i.e. Eeyore's Pal DH on the top.

The side would have the event - the other the date and in the middle your clip art. If you don't have clip art I usually try to relate something to your name. Like with Nat maybe Mickey with a tree falling on him (sorry couldn't resist Nat)

I don't leave til the 7th so any last minute additions I can do.

Do either of you ladies need $$$ for our tags..I would hate to see you foot the entire bill for this mass undertaking. Would be glad to pay for mine. Let me know. Also can I beg....please no sticky type tags....oh my I forgot to take one off before washing my shirt once, it ruined the shirt....ugh!!! PLMK if you need me to send my share....

cindy

Kathy, we would like two of them please.

Kathryn
PinTrader
and
Gary
PinTrader's DH
Thank you, will these be paper name tags?

Well, since everyone sounds like they are in a hurry to make name tags, I guess I will share with you a little project I have been working on...

As part of the Arizona Jeff / Mean Laureen Pin Meet, I have started designing a laminated card that can be attached to the end of your lanyard. It will have your name, screen name, and the logo I made for the event. This is still a preliminary sketch but it may give you the idea.

pa_logo.jpg

This is the reason why I have been asking people to sign up for the pin meet so that I can get a valid count of the number of lanyard cards and also so that I have everyone's name(s) spelled correctly. Let me know what you think...

Jeff

:) Both offers sound good to me. If anyone needs money in advance please let me know. I will need one for me & one for DH. Thanks, Peggy Anne

what an incredible thing you are doing....they are really neat.....I cant wait to get mine...yippee!!!!! So girls I guess this saves you some work, more time for pin organizing.

Hey nat.....maybe we should get a pin for this event, like you did for yours.....whatcha think????

cindy

WHEW!

Thanks Jeff!

Sorry if my original thread "rained on your surprise"!

I guess it was all the rain we were getting here in NY!

Your tag is super Neat!
Do you need Supply donations?

Anything? LMK!

Gang... thanks for all the offers of help. Looks like Jeff took me off the hook!

Tiggersmom.. still want to see yours!

Kathy T.:D

OOPS!! Sorry to ruin the surprise.

I think it will take me that long to organize my mess of pins!

Well, since the lanyard name tag idea is now public knowledge :rolleyes: I am open to suggestions. If there is data or information that you would like listed on the tags, I can see what I can do. If you have design ideas of how the tag should look, I can do that too. I have roughly 2 weeks to get the design finalized before going into production. So far, I have heard that people are interested in the following information:

• Screen Name
  • First Name
  • Where From

Anyone have any other ideas or suggestions?

Jeff

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter