Nametags?

No other suggestions or ideas for the name tags?
Now is your chance to help make a difference.
No reasonable offer refused.
Act now, our operators are standing by.
So you don't forget, call before midnight tonight.
Thanks to you it works for all of us.

Jeff

Would anyone want the kinds of pins they collect on their tag? Like my DH just collects restaurants,spinners, slidders & DCL. Even if they collect all pins like I do, it could say " I collect all pins. Is this a bad idea? Peggy Anne:confused:

Jeff, those categories sound ok to me. I would think much more than that and the layout will start to get cluttered.

what a great idea....last year, at one of our pin meets here in texas, someone designed lime green name badges and attached them to lime green ribbons so we could remember names more readily.

i wonder how many lanyards i'm going to need to bring???!! :D

Hi everyone well made it official today. Got the Airline tickets and wow what a price. Never seen it this low for a while.

Got the ressies staying at the Music. Who else is at Music????

Jeff what you have designed is perfect. Anything we can do to help please let us know and I will get John to do it.

shirley

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter