Narcoossee's Surf n Turf

ashm

Earning My Ears
I know that Narcoossee's recently removed their surf n turf from their menu so that it was no longer included with the dining plan. I was looking at their menu again today and noticed that the surf n turf is back on their menu! Has anyone recently been and know if it's back on the menu and included with the dining plan?

From what airead on a facebook post, its definitely back and on the dining olan - however its a sirloin steak now and not the fillet you used to get! Made an adr there as soon as I saw it was back!

I agree. It is a lower cut of beef, not the filet. So it is beef and lobster but not the filet of before.

DH and I plan to order this. The only thing that may change our order is if the filet is large enough to share with one of us ordering it and the other ordering the lobster tails. I'm sure it'll be delicious either way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter