NBA Playoffs, what ya think who ya got (Thoughts)

Mavs beat Clipper, they should be up 2-0, is Doncic the biggest star in the league ?

I think when yo say NBA best player, you say Giannia, but I was careful to say biggest star whichplayers abiltiy is most important but to be the "name" it involve universal love, , and I think he might be, I wont die on this hill I posedit as a question

Well, if you're going with biggest current star based on name recognition, there's three guys who people probably recognize based on their first name - LeBron, Steph and Giannis.

Luka? Not there yet. Maybe one day?

Well, if you're going with biggest current star based on name recognition, there's three guys who people probably recognize based on their first name - LeBron, Steph and Giannis.

Luka? Not there yet. Maybe one day?

maybe, but often when its widely know that the king has changed, its already happen a year before. Stat wise he is already on same page with them guys, and I am not sure how any of the ones yu named or loved by people n other cities, Donic maybe

W there's three guys who people probably recognize based on their first name - LeBron, Steph and Giannis.

lebron is hated- he stared the i will play with my buddie in the city I want, also very active politcaly, so if you got half of america wanting him to shut up

Giannia has the personality of a ham sandwich

Steph maybe him, he was loved, but he not aging well , but he would be the only one

lebron is hated- he stared the i will play with my buddie in the city I want, also very active politcaly, so if you got half of america wanting him to shut up

Giannia has the personality of a ham sandwich

Steph maybe him, he was loved, but he not aging well , but he would be the only one
I don't take the "not universally loved" as a factor in star power. To be honest his South Beach heel turn probably increased his star power in the long run. As for being hated because he's active politically, I could hazard a guess why.

He's also helped develop a couple of game shows, and he's going to be in the new Space Jam movie. If nothing else, you can see that he's trying to transcend hoops.

Giannis probably does need to work on his personality but athletically he is going to be the face of the NBA for the next few years, so he has time to grow into the role.

Steph has parlayed his success into a game show, plus his wife has managed to piggyback on his fame to become a celebrity in her own right. Hurting him is the fact that the Warriors went completely into the tank this year and he's not in the bubble.

But here's the thing. I'm pretty sure I can pick these three guys out of a lineup. Luca? Wouldn't recognize him if he lived on the second floor, upstairs from me.

I almost thought maybe the Sixers could beat the Celtics, but then Ben Simmons got hurt before the playoffs.

Absolutely. An unfortunate loss.

But I am now thinking that even a healthy Simmons wouldn't have been enough to overcome some of the issues that have been plaguing the Sixers.

After game one I was trying to be both subtle and fair.

After game two -

Philadelphia should be absolutely embarrassed by their play. The number of bodies just standing there on defense - incredible.

And the lack of adjustments was abysmal. Brett Brown needs to be fired. I thought that last year after it was clear that he babied Embid.

I know very little about their front office to comment, but it is apparent that something is not right in the city of brotherly love.

--------

I sincerely hope to be proven wrong and see a different game three.

Last edited:
Absolutely. An unfortunate loss.

But I am now thinking that even a healthy Simmons wouldn't have been enough to overcome some of the issues that have been plaguing the Sixers.

I dont know if in todays game you could won with a guard who cant shoot, Im not a fan but Im reading my hapless Cavs are wanting to trade for him

Doncic. Not yet. But most definitely coming.

Twenty-one years old and that play. Plus he seemingly has his mental game in order.

and he fun, cause he just loves the game

Talking about the ebst in the game, you have to include Leonard in any serious dissuasion, he is incredible. And the fact the Raptors have done what they have after lossing him is even more incredible

Yes Leonard is incredible. On both ends.

He is such a quiet assassin. At times I don't even get how a body can do that. :laughing:
-------

And in other news, I had no clue that Elton Brand was GM in Philadelphia.

It was a no brainer considering that the Raps were written off as a 7th or 8th seed without Kawhi but didn't really miss a beat.

With that said, had the Milwaukee coach won I wouldn't have been that mad.

Toronto no doubts has the best front office people, but I still dont see them getting buy Bston or Mill, who they play next

Gordon’s shots not falling and Hardin being defended well so I hope Westbrook can return and his return improves their play. I believe officials do favor the team behind in playoffs and Paul’s low blow would have been called in UFC but apparently not in the NBA. Hardin fouls out first time entire season and Paul hits outrageous shots in overtime (the falling out of bounds shot was ridiculous). Jeez. It could only helped Westbrook’s recovery if they had won. I never have thought they will win the championship though.

I am a Rockets fan but would have really liked watching the Suns play in the playoffs.

Toronto no doubts has the best front office people, but I still dont see them getting buy Bston or Mill, who they play next

As I recall... you said the same thing about the Golden State Warriors (and Steph Curry) last year! lol 🤷🏻‍♀️.

I have the utmost respect for the talent on both teams... before there were raptors the Celtics were my team 😊

Sticking with the Raptors and the Coach of the Year!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter