NBA Playoffs, what ya think who ya got (Thoughts)

As I recall... you said the same thing about the Golden State Warriors (and Steph Curry) last year! lol 🤷🏻‍♀️.

Last year I picked Toronto or Milwaukee, I hate GS , even if I thought they would win them words would never come out of my mouth. You probably got me confused with BCLA who is from the bay area and was very active on this thread last year.

Toronto no doubts has the best front office people, but I still dont see them getting buy Bston or Mill, who they play next
Like i said earlier, Raptors/Celtics could be the definitive series in the east. Probably 6-7 games and I really don't know who's gonna win. Hoping it's the Raptors, of course, but you run this 100 times and it's probably 50-50.

I am not in a place that I get to watch a lot of NBA scene though I grew up loving basketball. I had never seen Doncic play until tonight and you guys are right-it is great too watch him play. It is like a gift from heaven to have a player in the playoffs that I really like to watch play. Contrary to many I have enjoyed watching Steph play for many seasons and now have still in the bubble Doncic. I would have liked Booker to continue but it wasn’t to be. Doncic is a true joy to watch play.

Woah... Mavs! Series tied 2-2 with seconds left in the game!
I'd be lying if I said it wasn't just a little pleasant to see the look on Leonard's face when that field goal sunk...:stir:

In other news, Kyle Lowry just twisted his ankle and has left the court. :scared1:

“He said 'white boy,' but I don’t think there was anything racial intended.”

uh, okay.

They were both trash talking. Harrell apologized.

Sigh.

And a shout out to @lisaviolet who also knows things. You two are impressive - glad you're both on my side! :grouphug:

I have watched intently for thirty years and I still don't understand a ton Annette.

Unfortunately I never played. That certainly would have helped.

I find Chris Webber's broadcasts very helpful, for whatever reason. And of course I let Kenny Smith (Inside the NBA) educate me.

I wish I understood everything.

Last edited:
Did I call Clippers and Mavs?

Why yes I did. :drinking1:laughing:

I was out and came home to that spectacular finish.

It made me realize - reminded me what I love the most about basketball. Vision.

Both Leonard and Doncic are beyond skilled at seeing the floor. It is unreal. Both are a joy to watch.

Last edited:
They were both trash talking. Harrell apologized.

Sigh.

I have watched intently for thirty years and I still don't understand a ton Annette.

Unfortunately I never played. That certainly would have helped.

I find Chris Webber's broadcasts very helpful, for whatever reason. And of course I let Kenny Smith (Inside the NBA) educate me.

I wish I understood everything.
I played in school from grades 7 to 11. Proud power forward on the Bezanson Stingers - '82 County of Grande Prairie Jr. High Champions. :rotfl2: My glory days, for sure!

This game reminds me what coaching can do for a player.

During Ibaka's time with Casey I used to literally scream at the tv most games, "Get the hell out of your lawn chair Ibaka!"

And he has twenty-seven in this game. He has become a different player since Nurse (as has Powell).

I wish I could talk to Ibaka about his thoughts on Casey, Nurse and Leonard (I truly believe Kawhi had a huge impact on him as well). Beyond curious.

My Heat are about to sweep Indiana.

I may be biased, but in this bubble, there is no real true contender. I think the Heat are a dark horse contender.

Oh, and I hate the 76ers more than anything. Thank god Boston beat them today.

What. A. Game. What a team! #raptors #thenorth

Bench points going to set an NBA playoff record... 😳 100 bench points. Amazing.

Or at least come extremely close.

Sweep completed!

Last edited:
Out of the West who do you think coming out at this point, I still go with the Clippers but not counting out Lakers, but with Luka, anything can happen for Dallas

In the east Im still going with Mil or Boston

My Heat are about to sweep Indiana.

I may be biased, but in this bubble, there is no real true contender. I think the Heat are a dark horse contender.

Oh, and I hate the 76ers more than anything. Thank god Boston beat them today.
Can't sleep on Butler or he'll shred you.

Hopefully Lowry has enough time to heal up for Boston.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter