New from NJ

RickNJShore

Earning My Ears
Hey,

Just checking in, new member but a longtime reader. Disney Husband with a sometimes reluctant Disney Wife. (Yeah I know mostly of the time you hear the reverse) She is trooper and has yet to turn down a trip to the World but sometimes mentions it might be nice to go somewhere else. Hello Adventures by Disney!

We have been to WDW 6 times since we meet, we were married on property, took a cruise on the Wonder for four days for our extended honeymoon, and will be back in May for our one year anniversary.

Looking forward to adding to the discussion. Of all the sites out there the DISboards consistently had the nicer group and far more friendly members.

Glad to be here,

Rick

Welcome!:welcome:

I am also from the beach in NJ, but way at the bottom. :beach: I have only been on the Dis boarda about a month, but it is a fantastic place!

Welcome Just remember if your wife doesn't want to go to WDW, I believe there is someone out there that will go with you. Just tell her that and she might change her mind :lmao: . Of course you might be in the dog house for a month or two if you are still alive.

:welcome: FROM SI, NY
I AM A LONG TIME READER AND DVC MEMBER SINCE '97. I ALSO JUST RECENTLY JOINED THE DIS BOARDS. GLAD TO BE HERE.

Welcome!! My parents live in Ocean City, NJ and we spend every minute we can with our toes in the sand.... the other minutes are spent with the mouse!!:lmao:

Welcome to the DIS!!! From central here.

Welcome from Bellmawr,NJ:wave2:

Me-:banana:
DH-:cool1:
DD-:cheer2:
DD-princess:

1979-offsite with parents(YUCK)
1987-Senior Trip/Grad Nite-Days Inn(Double YUCK)
March 9-16 Horizons

:wave2:

I think I came to the right place.. :rotfl: .... when is Jersey Week this year?

Thanks! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter