New from NJ

Welcome fellow NJ disser!

SummerlandJeff-I went to high school in Mays Landing-Oakcrest! Small world!:)

Welcome fellow NJ disser!

SummerlandJeff-I went to high school in Mays Landing-Oakcrest! Small world!:)

I can see Oakcrest from the end of my street! I moved to Mays Landing in 2003, I'm originally from Williamstown.

Easter @CSR:banana: can't wait!

Wow lots of New Jerseyans. I down in Burlington, New Jersey 9although orgainlly from North. hubby is on the boards too orginally from Deptford then near AC, now with me ;) .

I can see Oakcrest from the end of my street! I moved to Mays Landing in 2003, I'm originally from Williamstown.

Easter @CSR:banana: can't wait!

I didn't go to Oakcrest, but I did live in Williamstown after I was married for about 5 years and my SIL grew up in Williamstown, in fact she is now the vice-principal of the middle school.

I didn't go to Oakcrest, but I did live in Williamstown after I was married for about 5 years and my SIL grew up in Williamstown, in fact she is now the vice-principal of the middle school.

Small world...is your SIL Dana? My husband used to work at the middle school (I worked at the high school).

Waves to neighbor. :)

Who knew there were so many people from NJ on the boards. :)
Kinda explains why there are so many New Jersians at WDW in November...
:rotfl:
We all probably have a better chance of running into each other in Florida then in our own backyards. :cool1:
Can't wait till our next trip.

Let me add my welcome to you, too!
Don't forget to check out the thread: "Who's from NJ and when are you going to WDW?"

Small world...is your SIL Dana? My husband used to work at the middle school (I worked at the high school).

Small world is right! Dana is my SIL. We are going to see her tomorrow actually. We are going up for a belated birthday visit for my two nieces. The oldest just got her drivers liscense. :scared1:

The world keeps getting smaller! My sister is a teacher in the Williamstown middle school!

WELCOME! FROM SOUTHERN.....

....west virginia...?...

man, i feel out of place, now. i can't add some cool NJ location..hah hah

ANYHOW.....welcome aboard...it's always nice to have another disney obsessed male on here, so i don't feel like such an oddball! lol

jeff.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter