New from NJ

Small world is right! Dana is my SIL. We are going to see her tomorrow actually. We are going up for a belated birthday visit for my two nieces. The oldest just got her drivers liscense.

Dana's very sweet!
I hear you on the teen with getting the driver's license thing. My son will be getting his very shortly.

The world keeps getting smaller! My sister is a teacher in the Williamstown middle school!

Alright...we all need bumper stickers for Williamstown school system, proclaiming our relation to the staff there! :rotfl: I worked at the middle school for a short time. I transferred once the high school was built.

Welcome - I'm from Philly, born in Salem NJ and lived and went to school (many years ago) in Clayton & Williamstown & worked in Wildwood. I have family in Cherry Hill & Porchtown. My mom live a mile or so from 55 & 40 but now has returned to PA.
It's funny, I think of Cherry Hill as central NJ & Porchtown/Vineland as Southern NJ, especially since I rarely travel further North then Route 73. :rotfl:

Penny

Kinda explains why there are so many New Jersians at WDW in November...
:rotfl:
We all probably have a better chance of running into each other in Florida then in our own backyards. :cool1:
Can't wait till our next trip.

A friend of mine told me the other day that after Florida, NJ is the state with the most visitors.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter