New Jersey DVC Members Group

What part of NJ are you from?

• Total voters
Yes as the saying goes, April showers brings May flowers. :flower1: I hope all your flowers bloom beautifully bobbiwoz! :tink:

It has been a rainy and gloomy day today, all day. I'm hoping for a better day tomorrow.

I hope everyone on is staying safe and healthy.

I hope this is all behind us sometime soon. I can't wait to get back to normal. I miss my family and all the birthdays and holidays we have missed since this whole thing started. I'm sure I'm not alone.

Please stay safe and stay healthy everyone! :wizard:

Hello NJ, hope all are well! It looks a much nicer day today then yesterday, I for one am very glad to see the sun! :tink:

Hello NJ, hope all are well! It looks a much nicer day today then yesterday, I for one am very glad to see the sun! :tink:

VERY sunny today! Showing 64 today! At least the kids will go out and play on the swings!! The weekend looks beautiful!

We were hoping to see them, but they weren’t up by us.
Oh, no chance here in Cape May. The blue sky just makes it all extra pretty I think! Sorry you weren’t on their route. We thought of heading toward Philadelphia, but DH had a headache, so he took a nap around noon.

Good morning!!! Enjoy your morning!!! ☀️

It’s overcast here up North. I’m looking forward to beautiful weather this weekend... finally!! I hope the higher temps start sticking around!!

Hello NJ, it's been cool and cloudy all day today here in Burlington Co. I'm also looking forward to this weekend and the warmer and hopefully sunny weather.

I couldn't see the air display where I live, too far from the river. My son was on the top of a building in Burlington and he saw it. He sent us a video with sound and all, very cool, glad he got to see it.

Stay safe, stay healthy everybody!

Hello NJ, it's been cool and cloudy all day today here in Burlington Co. I'm also looking forward to this weekend and the warmer and hopefully sunny weather.

I couldn't see the air display where I live, too far from the river. My son was on the top of a building in Burlington and he saw it. He sent us a video with sound and all, very cool, glad he got to see it.

Stay safe, stay healthy everybody!

They flew over a few miles from here, we couldn’t see them but we heard them go by.

Hi NJ, I cancelled our May 26 trip to WDW today, but fingers crossed for our August 14 trip. But the good news is that as DVC members, we're always planning another trip!

Still holding on to our May 22 reservation, Disney better cancel it soon before I have to explain to the wife why I canceled our flight. :rotfl2:

Hi NJ, I cancelled our May 26 trip to WDW today, but fingers crossed for our August 14 trip. But the good news is that as DVC members, we're always planning another trip!

Sorry you had to cancel!!! We have 2 back ups already in planning, just in case our summer trip doesn’t happen!! Have fun planning!

Another rainy day here this morning. Really looking forward to the weekend- hope the weather holds up. Enjoy your day, everyone. 🙂

DH and I just took a walk before the rain starts. When we got back we sat in our rockers on the front porch and we were entertained by a buzzard ballet. It was really cool seeing how they float on the air currents, the tips of their wings move side to side like fingers (I guess to help the steer and angle their flight). I know buzzards aren't very pretty birds when you see them on the ground but when they are high up in the air with their wings fully spread out floating the currents of air it is really pretty to see. Reminded me of riding Flight of Passage in AK. princess:

I hope all are well and keeping safe. Looks like one more day of rain (tomorrow) and after we may be in for a few days of beautiful weather! Can't wait! :flower1:

It hasn’t begun to rain here yet, in fact the sun is shining! Took a walk with Gus, and I could barely stay upright walking a street with wind from the ocean, so we went back the way we came!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter