New Jersey DVC Members Group

What part of NJ are you from?

• Total voters
It’s showing 72 today and 79 tomorrow! I’m looking forward to a lot of outdoor time this weekend. Hope you all have a good one!!

Schools are officially closed for the rest of this school year, according to the Governor. I’m so excited. 🍷 🤪
Hahaha.... In all seriousness, this is very sad news. For many kids in challenging home situations, school was a much safer place. I worry for those kids.

My kid is an equine studies major so crazy to do all that online. Definitely, missing out on hands on which makes it much more difficult to learn.

Good morning! A bit chilly, compared to yesterday. My DSis in Toms River called yesterday to say she saw her first hummingbird of the year at her feeder. I’ve not seen any by my feeder here in Cape May.

Has anyone else seen hummingbirds This year?

Schools are officially closed for the rest of this school year, according to the Governor. I’m so excited. 🍷 🤪

Yes I heard about this yesterday, I'm very upset and wonder how all those kids are going to be on grade level if school starts again in Sept. (lets hope it does if not sooner) Home schooling isn't the same as being in a classroom unless that is how you normally teach your children and are equipped to do so. Many parents are working from home and trying to be teacher to their children, talk about a difficult job! Others have to go out of the house for work, what are they doing? Also on the NJ website they have tools for grades 3 and up, what about K, 1 & 2? Aren't they the building blocks that lead up to grade 3? I just don't know how this is all going to workout but I guess all the kids are in the same boat. Do they rewrite the entire curriculum (huge job)? Do they leave everybody back? (I don't think this is a good idea) Do they start the school year early or extend the school year next year to make up for all the time lost this year? So many questions!

My daughter said she had heard that they may want to social distance in the schools, we all know the schools as they are don't have sufficient room to accomplish this unless they do something like split sessions. The next year will be interesting to see how this is all handled.

I'm a grandmom and I'm very upset and concerned by this whole thing. I think I need some wine (joining you mrsap!)! :( 🍷

Good morning! A bit chilly, compared to yesterday. My DSis in Toms River called yesterday to say she saw her first hummingbird of the year at her feeder. I’ve not seen any by my feeder here in Cape May.

Hi, I haven't seen any hummingbirds yet this year but have seen several cardinals. Very pretty!

Last night the buzzards were having a fight in my driveway. We were sitting on our sofa when we heard this thumping going across our roof, it happened a few times so we started looking out the windows to see what it was. All of a sudden there were these two very large buzzards fighting in our driveway with two others observing and occasionally going after each other. It was scary to see, I'm not real crazy with buzzards hanging out or fighting in my yard! :scared1:

No hummingbirds here yet, I usually don't fill my feeders until mid May, I've never seen them around here until late may.

I had bilateral knee replacements April 24, 2015, and rehabbed at Bacarach rehab near Stockton and saw hummingbirds outside on their beautiful grounds. Nancy messaged to say it came back this morning!

Hi everyone! Can you add us to Saratoga Springs- from Whippany, NJ
Last visit was a mother/daughter visit for a MNSSHP in August right before school started!
Visiting the boards for some Disney escape!

Hi everyone! Can you add us to Saratoga Springs- from Whippany, NJ
Last visit was a mother/daughter visit for a MNSSHP in August right before school started!
Visiting the boards for some Disney escape!

:welcome:I’ll be sure to add you to your Home Resort!!

A good start to the day, but who knows what‘s coming! How is everyone?
Tomorrow is a DS’s birthday and we were going to eat at Le Cellier with some family and friends. It’s put off. He is looking forward now to our July Trip...4th of July.

Does anyone here think THAT ONE will happen?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter