New Jersey DVC Members Group

What part of NJ are you from?

• Total voters
Yes it is very windy, at one point while sitting on the porch it sounded like a freight train going by! Kind of scary!

DH and I just took a walk before the rain starts. When we got back we sat in our rockers on the front porch and we were entertained by a buzzard ballet. It was really cool seeing how they float on the air currents, the tips of their wings move side to side like fingers (I guess to help the steer and angle their flight). I know buzzards aren't very pretty birds when you see them on the ground but when they are high up in the air with their wings fully spread out floating the currents of air it is really pretty to see. Reminded me of riding Flight of Passage in AK. princess:

I hope all are well and keeping safe. Looks like one more day of rain (tomorrow) and after we may be in for a few days of beautiful weather! Can't wait! :flower1:

Every time I’m out working in the garden the buzzards start circling overhead, it’s kinda of creepy like they’re waiting for me to drop dead.
:-)

Thank you! It's good to be here!
Anyone planning a June trip? We were May, then switched to August, now switched back to June. August would be tricky because we have 2 college students going. I'm hoping that the phased re-opening will happen, but who knows???

I am one of the few in Jersey that live in the boonies. We live on a farm out by the Delaware Water Gap. My daughter and I are in Somerset, while I finish up a nursing contract. She was like, I hate real Jersey driving! LOL It is very quiet out on the edge of Warren County. Where's everyone else from? I grew up in Cedar Grove (near Montclair/Wayne).

Welcome to NJ thread suemom2kay! Glad to have you here. :flower1:

I live in Burlington County, I'm in the farming area of BC so we are much less congested then other parts of BC. Like you said "the quiet out on the edge" of Burlington Co, I like it like that!

Hope you get to enjoy the trip you have planned for June. We don't go back until Jan 2021. I hope by that time all is well with the world. princess:

Welcome to NJ thread suemom2kay! Glad to have you here. :flower1:

I live in Burlington County, I'm in the farming area of BC so we are much less congested then other parts of BC. Like you said "the quiet out on the edge" of Burlington Co, I like it like that!

Hope you get to enjoy the trip you have planned for June. We don't go back until Jan 2021. I hope by that time all is well with the world. princess:
Thanks!

Let's hope all is well by January 2021!

Anyone planning a June trip? We were May, then switched to August, now switched back to June. August would be tricky because we have 2 college students going. I'm hoping that the phased re-opening will happen, but who knows???

I have a late June trip still scheduled, if that gets cancelled I’ll probably book something for mid-late August. If not I have reservations for October, December, February and April. They gotta open some time. pooh:

I am one of the few in Jersey that live in the boonies. We live on a farm out by the Delaware Water Gap. My daughter and I are in Somerset, while I finish up a nursing contract. She was like, I hate real Jersey driving! LOL It is very quiet out on the edge of Warren County. Where's everyone else from? I grew up in Cedar Grove (near Montclair/Wayne).

I’m from Gloucester County, grew up in Burlington, Cumberland and Gloucester counties.

I grew up in Newark and Bayonne. I went to Trenton State and knew I wanted to live around there. We lived in Hamilton, Mercer County, and Yardley PA, until DH’s work took us Ohio. I missed NJ tremendously and we bought a piece of Cape May as a second home in 1998. We retired here in 2017!

I have been blessed!

Hello NJ! It looks like a beautiful day today! I love seeing the sun! I hope we all have a wonderful day. :flower1:

Hope all are well, stay safe and stay healthy everybody. :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter