New Jersey DVC Members Group

What part of NJ are you from?

• Total voters
Good morning and Happy Mother's Day! :flower1:

DH got the hummingbird feeder out yesterday, just have to mix up the syrup and put it out for the birds. I will let you when I see them. :wizard:

I hope everyone has a wonderful day, it sure is pretty outside with the sun shining. It may be a bit chilly but the sun is out so I'm happy. :thumbsup2

Happy Mother’s Day !

Here he is! Most likely male as they are traditionally the first to arrive!

Very cool bobbiwoz! I don't know how to upload pictures so unfortunately you won't be getting any pictures from my camp when and if a hummingbird shows up... :(

Very cool bobbiwoz! I don't know how to upload pictures so unfortunately you won't be getting any pictures from my camp when and if a hummingbird shows up... :(
I just copy the picture and paste. The awkward view comes from some sort of glitch. The glitch does not always happen!

Enjoy the watching!!

It’s very easy to add a picture!

DB363AB4-4564-4D81-8939-D0D300BB9B4F.jpeg12EB39FC-C192-46C7-876C-B8F7B0E11B61.jpeg

Click on photo library and it will open up your pictures. Then you select the pictures you want to share. Good luck!

Thanks mrsap, I guess you have to have the photos in your computer to do this? Now I have to figure out how to get the pictures from my phone to my computer? I guess you don't know your dealing with a dinosaur here? LOL :thumbsup2 I will try to figure it out. At the moment I don't have any photos of hummingbirds at my feeder but if I do I will do my best to get better acquainted with the 21st century. ;):tink:

Thanks mrsap, I guess you have to have the photos in your computer to do this? Now I have to figure out how to get the pictures from my phone to my computer? I guess you don't know your dealing with a dinosaur here? LOL :thumbsup2 I will try to figure it out. At the moment I don't have any photos of hummingbirds at my feeder but if I do I will do my best to get better acquainted with the 21st century. ;):tink:

Whatever device you are using to talk on the Dis - it will open that group of photos. So if your photos are on your phone, use your phone to post here and/or vice versa. Morning!

This is a test, hope it works!

Attachments

• E2B1EC75-051A-4DCD-BB0A-A4BB7FBD6715.jpeg
    E2B1EC75-051A-4DCD-BB0A-A4BB7FBD6715.jpeg
    137.1 KB · Views: 7
  • 305EABC4-CF4A-4780-AE8C-EDA2E5B3A0D7.jpeg
    305EABC4-CF4A-4780-AE8C-EDA2E5B3A0D7.jpeg
    148.8 KB · Views: 7
  • A71B5E3F-D1AF-4C9A-97AE-8974B852390B.jpeg
    A71B5E3F-D1AF-4C9A-97AE-8974B852390B.jpeg
    154.4 KB · Views: 7

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter