New Jersey DVC Members Group

What part of NJ are you from?

• Total voters
We drove up to Tinton Falls, for Gus’s cancer check. He looks good, bloodwork will tell us more tomorrow.

Still very windy on this whole ride!

Stay safe!

I'm assuming Gus is your DH? I hope you get good news tomorrow and I'm glad he's able to get the care he needs during this whole mess we are in.

Yes it was very windy yesterday and is still windy today.

I'm assuming Gus is your DH? I hope you get good news tomorrow and I'm glad he's able to get the care he needs during this whole mess we are in.

Yes it was very windy yesterday and is still windy today.
I am sorry, Gus is our dog...I should have said we went to the VET.

Last edited:

Here there, just checking in...bobbiwoz....how did Gus make out? Hope you had good news! Have a great weekend all you NJ DVC owners!
Hi! Gus’s white blood count was what it should be. He will go for an ultrasound on June 8. This will be to determine if anything is by his spleen/kidneys. The vet feels not, but DH especially wants to know for sure.

Thank you for asking.

So, this is the start of Memorial Day weekend. Thank you to all Veterans. It doesn’t seem that there will be public outside or inside Memorial ceremonies here, and usually there are.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter