New member “welcome home”

We’ve received a gift from DVC for each of our direct contracts. For the first three, it was the DVC backpack. For the last one, it was the water bottle and cooling towel gift box.

Backpack:
View attachment 825780

Gift Box:
View attachment 825781
This backpack is much nicer than the one I received 10 years ago. It was a dark blue....and more of a thin nylon type material. I think the water bottle is pretty cute. Here's hoping they send me one for the direct purchase that I just made.

I think we might be the rare exception that got a gift from Disney for buying resale.

Back in 2019 we bought a resale contract. I forget which resale milestone date it was, I think it was the date that DVC added the contract to our account (and it might have been a new-to-us UY, requiring a new membership ID), but we happened to be staying at VGC that day. Legitimate coincidence.

DVC office at VGC sent us a fruit basket to our room with a note that said "Welcome Home"!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter