~NEW~ OFFICIAL June 2013 Thread

Do you like or dislike the color coding of the resorts, etc?

• Yes. Keep it!

• No. It makes it too confusing!

Results are only viewable after voting.
June 24th thru the 29th....Caribbean Beach Resort. I have become obsessed with these forums and planning the trip!! Yay!!

Less than 2 weeks and I need oral surgery next week! I had a tooth extraction (very back molar) back in Feb and the bone is coming through gum. I have to have bone filed and gum stitched back over it. I am hoping gum heals quickly. Can't wait for a week at Fort Wilderness cabin ad, most of all, seeing my cast member son.

Oh an unplanned trip that a friend talked me into, didn't plan on going till 2014. But June 8-15 at POP here we come.
:beach:

Soo excited for my upcoming trip 6/27-7/3. It will be dbf first trip ever and my first stay at AKL :goodvibes:cloud9::woohoo:

Weather is looking pretty bad right now! Hope it clears up towards the end of the month!

Rain or shine, we are excited though! :wizard:

I'm going June 18th-24th! Yay!

Anyone seen anything about limited time magic for June? Or is it just the Trolley Show?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter