~NEW~ OFFICIAL June 2013 Thread

Do you like or dislike the color coding of the resorts, etc?

• Yes. Keep it!

• No. It makes it too confusing!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Well, here marks the end of this "journey" of sorts. It has been unbelievably fun to countdown to our trip with all of you guys but sadly we are home.:(

Hopefully, we'll be back for the W&D Half, but right now, I've got some work to catch up on. To all those who haven't gone yet, have an awesome trip and I'm sending pixie dust your way!

FYI: The rain was on-and-off but we still had an awesome trip. Because of the rain, we were able to ride TSM at 9:58pm with a 5 minute wait! Also, the summer trolly show is the same as every year and the MU wake-up call was interesting but you have to wait a moment as they first play the generic wake up call/advertisement for DLR then the MU call.

Time to start packing! We leave a week from tomorrow. I survived emergency oral surgery yesterday with a very sore mouth and 6 stitches. Follow up appointment with oral surgeon 4 hours before we board the plane. Hopefully pain and stitches will be gone before we get there. Can't wait to once again rife the Magical Express to fun! :cool1:

Time to start packing! We leave a week from tomorrow. I survived emergency oral surgery yesterday with a very sore mouth and 6 stitches. Follow up appointment with oral surgeon 4 hours before we board the plane. Hopefully pain and stitches will be gone before we get there. Can't wait to once again rife the Magical Express to fun! :cool1:

Glad you got through everything smoothly! While you were having oral surgery, my dentist was telling me I needed a root canal! It's scheduled right after I return from my trip. He gave me an antibiotic in the meantime. Fortunately, I have no pain.

11 days to go!!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Glad you got through everything smoothly! While you were having oral surgery, my dentist was telling me I needed a root canal! It's scheduled right after I return from my trip. He gave me an antibiotic in the meantime. Fortunately, I have no pain.

11 days to go!!

Good luck with root canal, no fun. I originally had tooth pulled in Feb because half way through root canal the dentist discovered the root was fractured.
See you at the world!:joker:

I am going June 28th-July 6th

24 days and counting from today!!

I'm going to be there June 28th-July 6th too! Where are you staying? My DD12 and her Dance Team will be dancing on July 1st at Downtown Disney so our trip is going to be revolving around dance events.:cheer2:

Down to 7 days. Time to start checking the weather forecasts and get the packing started.:)

June 15 - 22nd

Almost here, and we actually leave Thursday(as we are driving and spending some time in GA.)

Gotta get through work today, Tuesday and Thursday. <sigh>

:)

June 15 - 22nd

Almost here, and we actually leave Thursday(as we are driving and spending some time in GA.)

We fly out at 6pm Friday. I have to work every day, including Friday, I have a seminar tomorrow-ZZZZ. It's gonna be a long Tues, Wed, Thurs, Fri!

RMColosimo said:
June 15 - 22nd

Almost the same here! Leaving NC on Thurs, overnight in GA, finish the drive Fri. Staying thru the 23rd! I am almost sick from the excitement at this point :)

Almost the same here! Leaving NC on Thurs, overnight in GA, finish the drive Fri. Staying thru the 23rd! I am almost sick from the excitement at this point :)

We are leaving from NC and staying overnight in GA as well! We will leave Friday arrive in Clearwater Saturday and then to WDW Tuesday. Safe travels!

Can't believe we're leaving on Monday!! DD14 still doesn't know. I can't wait to tell her on Sunday! She has wanted a "We're going now!" surprise for so long. The evening before is as close as I could get since we have to wake up at 4:30 in the morning!!

Can't believe we're leaving on Monday!! DD14 still doesn't know. I can't wait to tell her on Sunday! She has wanted a "We're going now!" surprise for so long. The evening before is as close as I could get since we have to wake up at 4:30 in the morning!!

We leave Monday, too! So excited!

We leave Monday, too! So excited!

Awesome, however. Don't tell her Sunday night, just wake her up right before you leave and tell her "we are going to disney now"

Our trip wasn't a surprise, but our leaving time was last year. We went in at 3:00am and woke up DD and said "let's go" she jumped out of bed and we were on our way.

Awesome, however. Don't tell her Sunday night, just wake her up right before you leave and tell her "we are going to disney now"

Our trip wasn't a surprise, but our leaving time was last year. We went in at 3:00am and woke up DD and said "let's go" she jumped out of bed and we were on our way.

I really wanted to do that, but we have to drive to my father's house (80 miles away) to take our dog to stay with him. She thinks we are going to surprise her Granddaddy for Father's Day. Of course, he's expecting us. There is really no way around explaining why we are leaving our dog there.

I really wanted to do that, but we have to drive to my father's house (80 miles away) to take our dog to stay with him. She thinks we are going to surprise her Granddaddy for Father's Day. Of course, he's expecting us. There is really no way around explaining why we are leaving our dog there.

Wait, so are you going to spend the night there? Or just drop off dog. You could just tell her he needs the company, then still do the wake up thing

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter