~NEW~ OFFICIAL June 2013 Thread

Do you like or dislike the color coding of the resorts, etc?

• Yes. Keep it!

• No. It makes it too confusing!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hi all, I will be staying at All Star Music June 28th-July 6th. My DD12 will be dancing at Downtown Disney as part of their Canada Day celebrations. :banana:

Hi all, I will be staying at All Star Music June 28th-July 6th. My DD12 will be dancing at Downtown Disney as part of their Canada Day celebrations. :banana:

Welcome to the board! Lucky you, you get to join July thread also!

When is the Canada Day celebration at DTD?

Welcome to the board!

When is the Canada Day celebration at DTD?

Canada Day is July 1st. It is our version of your Independence Day. It will be so much fun to celebrate it while we are in another country!

Her Dance team will be dancing a 20 minute show at the stage at Downtown Disney at 6:30pm and they are really excited.

Hey all!!! We will be getting to the World on May 30th and spending the night at CBR. We then check in at AKV-Jambo May31st - June 7th. We can't wait! My boys are doing Pirate's League for the first time. We are so excited!!!

I sent a request to the FB page as well.

First-time Disney family staying at POR from June 9-13. Hey to those other June POR folks on the thread. Look for us at the outdoor movie - we'll share our popcorn! popcorn::

Hey all!!! We will be getting to the World on May 30th and spending the night at CBR. We then check in at AKV-Jambo May31st - June 7th. We can't wait! My boys are doing Pirate's League for the first time. We are so excited!!!

I sent a request to the FB page as well.

Got you added to the board and welcome! I am on the fence about Pirates League because I will be there solo with DS 7. He's really into Pirates, but super picky with sensory items-especially in the heat. :confused3

First-time Disney family staying at POR from June 9-13. Hey to those other June POR folks on the thread. Look for us at the outdoor movie - we'll share our popcorn! popcorn::

Welcome, welcome! Just added your days!

I think POR is just beautiful, and if I ever decided to stay on-site again it would be in my top 3 picks.

I just can't believe we have so many JUNE families! It's really exciting to see the list grow every day! :woohoo:

Just joined the boards... YEAH!

June 13th-21st. Staying at Sheraton Vistana Resort.

Howdy! It looks like we'll be joining you guys from June 22-29. We will be celebrating the end of my chemo treatments before I have my reconstruction surgery. And, as a gift to my husband for taking such good care of me, I managed to get an ADR for Dining with an Imagineer. I'm so excited to do this for him!!!!

Also, I still have a few ADRs to make, but I got every thing I wanted this afternoon, including one for 'Ohana dinner, which we have never done before.

PS: I don't know exactly where we are staying yet. We usually stay at POR, but I'm not sure if we're going to stay there or not.

Howdy! It looks like we'll be joining you guys from June 22-29. We will be celebrating the end of my chemo treatments before I have my reconstruction surgery. And, as a gift to my husband for taking such good care of me, I managed to get an ADR for Dining with an Imagineer. I'm so excited to do this for him!!!!

Also, I still have a few ADRs to make, but I got every thing I wanted this afternoon, including one for 'Ohana dinner, which we have never done before.

PS: I don't know exactly where we are staying yet. We usually stay at POR, but I'm not sure if we're going to stay there or not.

A big, huge congratulations to you. pixiedust: You deserve this trip!

A big, huge congratulations to you. pixiedust: You deserve this trip!

Thanks. Barring any complications, I will finish up just before Memorial Day. We were going to wait another year before coming back to WDW, but we decided not to put it off. We probably will go back in 2014 after the rest of the New FL opens up.

That's wonderful! pixiedust: You most certainly deserve this trip! :cheer2:

Congratulations and welcome to the group! My family will also be there during that week and also booked an Imagineer lunch! Maybe we'll see you there!

Welcome to the board juliebug1997! Got your dates added and disneydreamin247 is right, you DESERVE this trip!

I'm a little "jelly" about the imagineer dinner though! Hehe. I'm sure you all will have a blast!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter