~NEW~ OFFICIAL June 2013 Thread

Do you like or dislike the color coding of the resorts, etc?

• Yes. Keep it!

• No. It makes it too confusing!

Results are only viewable after voting.
We will finally be in the double digits tomorrow! I am soooooo excited!:hyper::hyper: going AKV Jambo 6/17-6/26 and BWI 6/26-6/27.

We will finally be in the double digits tomorrow! I am soooooo excited!:hyper::hyper: going AKV Jambo 6/17-6/26 and BWI 6/26-6/27.

Added and welcome to the list!

I missed my double digits celebration so I'll celebrate with you tomorrow. Woo!

DISchick and HorizonsFan will be in the WORLD at BWV June 27-July 3...woo hoo! :)

Hi All! Will be visiting June 17 to June 26th. Staying off site at a town house in Windsor Hills for the first time. Can't wait to get there but really hoping I will not regret the change from our beloved BWI.

Hi All! Will be visiting June 17 to June 26th. Staying off site at a town house in Windsor Hills for the first time. Can't wait to get there but really hoping I will not regret the change from our beloved BWI.

Howdy neighbor! Just added your days!

I could go on and on about how much I love the Windsor Hills area, it really is a great place. It's not Disney property, but go with an open mind. You can't beat the privacy- even in a town home. Did you by chance book one with it's own splash pool? Those are great for cooling off on hot days!

Howdy neighbor! Just added your days!

I could go on and on about how much I love the Windsor Hills area, it really is a great place. It's not Disney property, but go with an open mind. You can't beat the privacy- even in a town home. Did you by chance book one with it's own splash pool? Those are great for cooling off on hot days!

Thanks :flower3: Yes, a pool was a "must have" on my list if we were staying there. I booked an end unit with a splash pool just across the street from the main resort pool. I have heard a lot of positive things about the Windsor Hills resort, but still remain nervous about leaving the onsite perks (and the Disney magic) behind. Not looking forward to having to drive to the parks or losing our mid-afternoon downtime at the hotel. However, I am trying to focus on what we are getting.... SPACE for 5 of us to stretch out in and, hopefully, a little more quiet time rather than "all parks all the time"!!

Excited to be in the double digits today! We'll be at POFQ June 17-24. Can't wait!:cool1:

Please add us - 6/18-6/26 at OKW!! 99 days and counting....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter