New restaurant featuring Indian cuisine now open at Disney Springs

I'm so happy about this. We love Indian food. I checked out the Nashville menu and it all looks so good. We will definitely be booking this.

Last edited:
My wife and I were having Indian on Saturday and I had mentioned that Disney is missing a good Indian restaurant. Very happy to hear this and even happier to hear that Maneet is involved. Her food always looks and sounds amazing.

The link provides zero added information . No specific dates or locations .
Did anything ever move into the former Wolfgang Puck location?

Another absentee "celebrity" chef. I guess that's all the business model can support, though Polite Pig seems to be making a go of it, so it's not impossible. It's also nice that we're not getting yet another Eye-talian; the chicken parm crowd is well-represented already. Is it going to be spicy? [/sarcasm]

So excited to see this news yesterday! We have loved watching Maneet on Food Network for years and have wanted to try her dishes. Her Nashville restaurants have a great reputation. There is a reason she is called "the spice queen" and I am always amazed watching her create dishes on FN.

The smell in that area of DS is going to be downright intoxicating with all of those spices......:love:

Her Nashville restaurants have a great reputation.

The smell in that area of DS is going to be downright intoxicating with all of those spices......:love:
They have a reputation, alright, and not all good. Hope she has a good management team at DS, because talented chefs don't always translate to good business people.

I'm sure like most absentee celebrity chef places her contributions at DS after menu creation will be limited to a couple appearances a year, per the contract and all of the financial decisions will be overseen by the bean counters.

Although I don't know much about Indian Food, I know who Maneet Chauhan is. I see her often on Food Network. And like others, I look forward to more International restaurants.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter