New Scrapbook Product - Personal Die Cut Machine

LisaTx

<font color=3366FF>Domestic Goddess<br>
I was in Michael's today and saw these. The machine was $99 and the dies were around $8-12. Michael's usually runs a 40 or 50 % off coupon in the paper each week. :)

Sizzix Die Cut Machine

The only thing is that you'd have to pick dies you wanted to use often. The alphabets would be useful. My friend and I are seriously planning to start a scrapbooking club in our town. We'd pay yearly dues and get to crop once or twice a month for free. We think we'd take turns "hosting" by doing set-up/clean-up and planning themes for the snack table. Any $ left over from mailings could go to items the group could all use, such as dc machine or punches. I think that would be cool. Now we just need to find a place we could meet.

Looks neat Lisa!

Your groups sounds like fun Merry, I keep thinking of doing something like that. I never work on my scrapbooks alone.

If you get it started let me know - maybe I can come scrap with you and Jacque sometime!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter