Newbie Epcot Element Swap Progress-COMPLETE

I got the package today! Such incredible work. Thanks everyone! Now if I could just stop swapping, I would have time to put these items to good use!

Thanks AWM

I just received my package today. Wow, everything is even more gorgeous in person! Hard to believe this was a "newbie" swap!!!

Thanks for hosting, AWM!

Mine arrived today too! Everything is adorable. I can't wait to make some pages and enter the swap challenge.

Thank you everyone!

I got mine today too. And I had forgotten about my extra fiber goodie trade. (It's hot here, brain not entirely functional). Lots of fun stuff to play with!

Thanks so much!

Yup, one yard of every fiber I own. And a few doubles, just because I thought them the most useful.

Yup, one yard of every fiber I own. And a few doubles, just because I thought them the most useful.

I was shocked by how many different types there were. I have bought like 5 things of yarn/fun fur type stuff. I also picked up from the Bazzill warehouse sale, last year, 4 color packs, which have 3 yards of 7 different colors. So with your stuff, I more than doubled my fiber choices! Woo Hoo!

My DH says I got a swap package yesterday, so I can only assume it is this one. I can't wait to get back home and check it all out! Of course, that won't be until Friday. :)

Hey Mickster, you are suppose to be camping!!
Hope you are having a good time.. your zoo elements are safely here! :)

:goodvibes 123- What color did you use for Mickey's face? It is a good color.

Of coarse now I want the big bug and paper doll cart. Everyone did such amazing work!:goodvibes

I think it is bazzill vanilla. I was not quite satisfied with it. Last time I went to my LSS, I picked up an EK success 3D sticker and used that to find the right color. I am much more pleased with the new results. I'll look for the receipt to see if the color name is listed. It was actually in the orange section. I had been looking at the whites and creams. If I can't find the name, I'll get it for you next time I go to LSS.

DON"T GET THE BIG BUG!!! It is way too much fun. It is taking over my life!!

Got mine while away! Just peeked for a second and that big ol mickey is AWESOME! I can't wait to go through the rest but have to finish bringing things in the house first!

Picked mine up at the PO this morning! Just had a quick look but everything is awesome!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter