News Round Up 2017

Here is the video of the celebration. WDW needs to do this and more for the 50th. The selection of characters they had was fantastic.

WOW!

Disney still knows how to warm the heart of old grizzled guys like me. This was spectacular and anything less at WDW 50th would be a shame.

My one wish was that Oswald got a bit more of a role in the thing -- he kind of got shuffled in there at the end. He ought to have been in the featured group if they're going to include the likes of ShellieMay.

They almost lost me when the Disneyland Paris president came out and started talking, but when she invited the cast into the performance I got right back on the Disney train again. They looked like they were just having a fantastic time.

Disney gets knocked a lot when they screw up... they deserve a little credit for this one.

17966153_1484179934966936_3833941534862131962_o.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter