News Round Up 2017

I would love to be a member of the Epcot Club 33; I'm sure the price point will be well beyond what I'd be able to afford!

Probably be around 50 thousand to get in and 15k a year. Get into all 4 of the club 33 at Wdw and only pay 150 thousand dollars than only 50 thousand dollars a year. Lots of people have money. Not me thou. Disneyland has like a 14 year waiting list. So lots of people with big $$$$$$$$$$$$

Update I was just reading it's only 25k to get in than 10 k a year. Cheaper than Disneyland. Comes with 50 fast passes a year.

Probably be around 50 thousand to get in and 15k a year. Get into all 4 of the club 33 at Wdw and only pay 150 thousand dollars than only 50 thousand dollars a year. Lots of people have money. Not me thou. Disneyland has like a 14 year waiting list. So lots of people with big $$$$$$$$$$$$

Update I was just reading it's only 25k to get in than 10 k a year. Cheaper than Disneyland. Comes with 50 fast passes a year.
I wonder if you still need to buy park tickets on top of that...:rotfl2:

I guess the upside to this is that you have 14 years to save up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter