News Round Up 2017

Wondered the same thing? Both Ratatouille and Guardians of the Galaxy opening around 2021.

Disney must be using the same contractor and construction crew that built the seven dwarfs mine train! :eek:

well, they don't want everything to open at once and they have Toy Story next year and Star Wars Galaxy's Edge the year after ... and they like to spread out building costs across earnigns quarters and years

I do think Ratattouille will be sooner - especially as it is not a new ride

They also apparently should have a new ride in United Kingdom there - so not sure if they want to work on both at same time or not

I'm just nothing buy cynical lately but I read the statement about the merch being available for that day only and had to laugh. What are they going to do, burn all the stuff that doesn't get sold? I don't think so.

For the Epcot 30th merch the leftover stuff made its' way to Mouse Gear. I arrived ~ a week after the 30th and was still able to pick up a limited T-shirt that was also supposed to be only available for one day.

Not surprised- Iger came out and always tempered profit expectations for next year and you know there will be a ton of expense not just with the building at the parks but also building out their streaming service. So I think shorting it over the next year or so make sense ... but then could be a good time to buy low as if their plan with the streaming works out I could see the stock jump up as that has been the big issue analysts have focused on (cord cuttters)

apparently in a surprise "drop" - new Bambi Dooney and Bouke's released to celebrate the movies 75th anniersary:

http://www.disneyfashionista.com/new-bambi-dooney-bourke-bags-bambis-75th-anniversary/

https://www.disneystore.com/dooney-bourke/mn/1000812/?CMP=AFL-AffLSGen&att=LSGenAffl&LSID=7702568|10802924|

The satchel is pretty darn cute
Screenshot_20170922-062426-500x433.jpg

Side note - shouldn't have shown these to my wife as I now have the cross body ordered as a surprise for her based on her reaction to the pattern

General feeling I see is disappointment and that they are boring. Seems they are moving towards section specific mugs (guess this way sompletionists will need to buy 5 or 6 mugs for each park instead of just one)
There was a rumor that they would be adding Pandora to the mug but apparently not.

Side note - shouldn't have shown these to my wife as I now have the cross body ordered as a surprise for her based on her reaction to the pattern

They are super cute. I may have dropped a hint or two about the Madame Leota bag when that one was released, but I'm not confident it was as well received ;)

General feeling I see is disappointment and that they are boring. Seems they are moving towards section specific mugs (guess this way sompletionists will need to buy 5 or 6 mugs for each park instead of just one)

There was a rumor that they would be adding Pandora to the mug but apparently not.

I agree. I was excited when I was told the redesign would be to include Pandora. What a shame it isn't.

I'm not to keen on area specific mugs TBH. I'm not really digging the new design (I like the tree of life icon) so I guess I'll have to look up if Amazon has the old design in stock.

*sigh*

I agree. I was excited when I was told the redesign would be to include Pandora. What a shame it isn't.

I'm not to keen on area specific mugs TBH. I'm not really digging the new design (I like the tree of life icon) so I guess I'll have to look up if Amazon has the old design in stock.

*sigh*
The new DHS doesn’t seem completely area specific, it has the green aliens on it too.

How big are those Starbucks mugs? They look really small. Forgive me, I don't think I've ever been in a Starbucks anywhere to see one for myself.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter