News Round Up 2017

So how many ounces is a grande? I'm not kidding when I say I've never been to one. I might be the only person where I live that's not a Starbucks regular but I just don't go there. I wouldn't mind getting one for work. It's like a game to see how Disney I can make my classroom.:P
A Grande is 16 oz, these mugs are a little smaller at 14 oz. I have all 4 from Disney World, and 2 from Disneyland and the mugs say they are 14 oz on the bottom.

A Grande is 16 oz, these mugs are a little smaller at 14 oz. I have all 4 from Disney World, and 2 from Disneyland and the mugs say they are 14 oz on the bottom.

The Starbucks "you are here" mugs are actually pretty fantastic...we have quite a few from the last few years...including the Disneyland and the random/elusive "purple monorail" epcot one.

Last edited:

I have a source currently at the Disneyland Resort (@dina444444) saying that Fastpass distribution (Maxpass and paper) is down and it has been down since 3 p.m. Pacific Time. There is no word if it will be up later today or not. If people already have a fastpass, it is still redeemable.
Thanks Dina for being the eyes in the park! ;)

I have a source currently at the Disneyland Resort (@dina444444) saying that Fastpass distribution (Maxpass and paper) is down and it has been down since 3 p.m. Pacific Time. There is no word if it will be up later today or not. If people already have a fastpass, it is still redeemable.

I just got back from Disneyland and I got Maxpass. It really is very spotty. And internet/cell service still stinks there.

I just got back from Disneyland and I got Maxpass. It really is very spotty. And internet/cell service still stinks there.
MaxPass came back later in the day. I never heard if paper fastpass came back. If you got a MaxPass between 3-6 p.m. yesterday, most likely it was a fastpass that someone canceled...Either way, it's rare for the fastpass distribution system to go down in both parks.

My kids will love this! And it's a cheap souvenir, lol.

Does anyone know if we could take our old magicbands and make cards for those car designs too ... I'm not sure how or how long those designs stay attached to the magicbands ... thye are associated with the magicbands, right?

My kids will love this! And it's a cheap souvenir, lol.

Does anyone know if we could take our old magicbands and make cards for those car designs too ... I'm not sure how or how long those designs stay attached to the magicbands ... thye are associated with the magicbands, right?

They only keep the designs in the system for about two weeks. I went last year 2 1/2 weeks apart and the design I made wasn't on my band anymore.

Both the Disney Website and the mobile app are having big issues. I've been trying to alter some of my FPs and dining reservation, but can't get in.

Notice on the Website states:

Error: September 24, 2017
September 24, 2017

Some of our digital experiences may be unavailable at this time. We're actively working to resolve this issue and provide the best possible Guest experience. We apologize for any inconvenience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter