News Round Up 2017

There are still people like me (and I love pretty much all animals!) who won't want the possibility of disruption and will simply go elsewhere.

An adult that can make decisions/choices when faced with options , love it. A rare find these days.

Our friends stay at US with the dog, then visit WDW and US from there. They will simply try one of these at WDW now.

Last edited:
I think everyone is overreacting to the dog thing. They have to thoroughly clean anyway and I am suuure there are stipulations in how you are taking care of your dog on property. Further more it is almost definitely going to be on restricted wings.
You're relying on the conscientious traveler. I'm not sure that the majority of today's travelers fit that bill. The cost of cleanup will eventually be passed on to the rest of the guests who aren't compelled to travel with a pet. Next up, cat lovers up in arms over discrimination.

I think everyone is overreacting to the dog thing. They have to thoroughly clean anyway and I am suuure there are stipulations in how you are taking care of your dog on property. Further more it is almost definitely going to be on restricted wings.

It's more that I don't trust people. The entitlement of some guests can already be off the charts. I can only imagine what happens when people get their pets involved too.

You're relying on the conscientious traveler. I'm not sure that the majority of today's travelers fit that bill. The cost of cleanup will eventually be passed on to the rest of the guests who aren't compelled to travel with a pet. Next up, cat lovers up in arms over discrimination.

Hey now, I'm sure lots of my fellow travelers getting the room after me have no problem whatsoever with that residual litter box aroma!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter